Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

theamatuer's test results.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
"The Chibi Monkey"

theamatuer's test results. 198-23

theamatuer's test results. Empty
PostSubject: theamatuer's test results.   theamatuer's test results. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:47 am

# of cards - 5/5
40 card decks.

Deck speed - 4/10
Decks were a bit slow, but once he had a combo going he was hard to beat. But I found out it was easy to counter him as long as I negated/destroyed even one of his monsters.

Procedures - 6/10

In game 3 you used a lot of spells and hand traps like Veilers, Torrential Tribute, and even a solemn and I still got out 6 Evigishki Zeal Gigas in one turn. You choose the wrong time to use the card. You should have known better when you even saw me keep drawing those cards with Tradein, Salvage, ect. Especially my minidraw engine from Gigas. I was fortunate to get 2 Gigas out and attack for 6400 LP and then XYZ into Gustaph (even though you survived with 3400 LP). Oh, did I forget to mention you compulsed back one of my Gigas too? ._.

Deck Build - 7/10

I did not understand some of your deck card choices... The only deck that actually had a theme was your Batterman Thunder deck.

Card Knowledge - 7/10

You had 2 ruling issues. One for cost and the other for Priority.

Flexibility - 5/10

You did horrible responding to my plays.. You activated your traps way too early in the game and I easily recovered back from them by swarming the field AGAIN.

Duel Results - 5/15

You won 1 out of 3 duels.

Total Score: 39 out of 70.
Dorm: Debris

You could use more help on your deck and be a bit more patient when activating cards. You gotta think about what they're doing and how they're going about it. Don't be afraid to ask your opponent to wait for a response. It seemed in game 3 you lost all hope when I kept on continuing to draw and the such. Either way, I hope you get the 500 points and end up in Stardust dorm like you wanted to end up in Smile
Back to top Go down

theamatuer's test results.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shooting Star Academy :: Duel Arena :: Tester Offices :: Test Results-
Jump to: