Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker

Go down 
+2
Mindy Loves Lucy
Dominique LeBeau
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dominique LeBeau
Chancellor
Chancellor
Dominique LeBeau

Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker Empty
PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker   Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:04 pm

[b][i]Well as the title may imply. Its a card maker contest! Every one participating in this even must post a reply leaving their card or a link to their card below.The card will be voted on by the academy and the winner will gain 200 DP and have their card featured s the next card of the week. Good luck And Remember To Have Fun
The Deadline For This Event is One week from today
Back to top Go down
Mindy Loves Lucy

Mindy Loves Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker   Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:51 am

As you all may or may not know, Mindy plays Dinosaur Penguins on DN. The deck beats some tier 2 decks and is getting better with moar testing and experience. So Mindy decided to make a really super special awesome Dinosaur Penguin support card.

Penguin from the Jurassic Period

WATER Attribute

Level Three

Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker 10sgfuo.jpg

Aqua / Effect

When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can activate 1 of these effects.
● You can destroy Spell/Trap Cards on the field, up to the number of WATER monsters you control, except this card.
● Add 1 WATER monster from your Deck to your hand.

ATK / 1000 DEF / 1000

Looking at Mindy's Dinosaur Penguin deck, one could see the applications of this card, especially for Penguin decks in general. PENGUINS WHICH NEED MOAR SUPPORT D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker   Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:46 am

Here is my Card, it is supporting darklords.

Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker 87234
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker   Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:07 am

I'll do it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker   Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:04 pm

Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker 76dZM
That's my card
Back to top Go down
! ! ! Cosmic Blazer

! ! ! Cosmic Blazer

PostSubject: hmmm   Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:39 pm

I think i have the "junk" quasar!

Junk Emperor
Level 12
Warrior/Synchro/Effect
Attribute- Dark
ATK 4000/ DEF 4000

1 Tuner Synchro monster + 2 or more "Junk" Synchro Monster

This card can't be destroyed by battle. You can activate any of the following effects once per turn.

During your Main Phase, you can set 1 Spell or Trap card from your opponent's grave.

If this card is targeted by a card effect, you can remove this card from play to negate and destroy that card. During the End Phase, Special Summon this card removed from play by this effect back to the field in the same Battle position it was removed in.

If this card successfully destroy's a monster your opponent controls, inflict 2000 points of damage to your opponent's life points.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this card is removed from the field, you can Special Summon the synchro materials used for this card from your grave to your side of the field.
Back to top Go down
"The Chibi Monkey"

Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker 198-23

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker   Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 2:48 am

Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker 28iakpt

Here is mine. I tried finding some pictures of tears on one eye only, but couldn't find anything but this. .__.;
Back to top Go down
jcruler99

jcruler99

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker   Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:44 am

Here's mine
Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker Qh8UM
Lore: 1 DARK tuner + 1 or more non-tuner LIGHT monster(s)
This Monster's Attribute is also LIGHT. Once per turn you can activate one of these effects:
• Pay 500 Life Points; Special Summon one level 5 or lower LIGHT or DARK monster from your grave
• Banish one card your opponent controls. This card cannot attack the turn you activate this effect
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker   Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:38 pm

I vote JCRuler I think,.. Hard choice though?:?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker   Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker Empty

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker
Page 1 of 1