Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

EbilKid Retest Appeal Results

Go down 
+3
Kairyu Murou
Sevendrawstosix
Mindy Loves Lucy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mindy Loves Lucy

Mindy Loves Lucy

EbilKid Retest Appeal Results Empty
PostSubject: EbilKid Retest Appeal Results   EbilKid Retest Appeal Results EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:04 pm

The official retest was appealed by several members of the Academy, so Light, Yagami decided to let Mindy test EbilKid to see if he was actually ready for Stardust.

# of cards - 5/5
40 card decks.

Speed - 5/10
Decks were not very fast. The cards worked together but the deck could have been much faster, it has the potential.

Procedures - 2/10
You need to improve upon your knowledge of cards that your opponent will use. Mindy knows that not everyone can be familiar with every card in the game, but when you stop the duel every five seconds to read a card or dispute what a card does, it shows a lack of knowledge of cards other than your own. You also missed many of your own combos and just ended your turn, when you could have gained a considerable advantage over Mindy. Some basic rulings also misunderstood or unknown to you.

Deck Build - 6/10
The deck, as Mindy stated earlier, has potential; but lots of cards were slow and there are improvements to be made. Mindy recommends testing against many duelists to see what adjustments you think are right.

Card Knowledge - 2/10
You know hardly anything about cards other than the ones you use. This will be a problem as you stay on the path of the duelist, if you only know what your cards do and no one else's. Not to mention that the duel also goes at snail speed when you have to keep asking what every card does. Again, some basic rulings not understood or known.

Flexibility - 7/10
You were able to respond well to a few things, overall your flexibility was average. This correlates to the speed of your deck and your card knowledge.

Duel Results - 10/15
Mindy was being nice about this one, she wanted you to be able to get into Stardust. Mindy knew however that you were using Gravekeepers, so she made sure to use decks that target the grave a lot. (Inzektors, Alive HERO. Windups won because they target the grave a lot less, however the Necrovalley was annoying at times ^^)

Final Score: 37 out of 70

Dorm: Debris
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EbilKid Retest Appeal Results   EbilKid Retest Appeal Results EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:33 pm

Ouch...My poor ebil...Good luck for the future..
Back to top Go down
Sevendrawstosix
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor
Sevendrawstosix

PostSubject: Re: EbilKid Retest Appeal Results   EbilKid Retest Appeal Results EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:34 pm

isnt that like the second time he got put in debris? :p
Back to top Go down
Kairyu Murou
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor

PostSubject: Re: EbilKid Retest Appeal Results   EbilKid Retest Appeal Results EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:17 pm

its alright Ebilkid , just keep on trying and you'll get there Smile
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: EbilKid Retest Appeal Results   EbilKid Retest Appeal Results EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:58 pm

Aww thanks guys. I shall try my best on fixing my knowledge. x)

And thanks, Mindy for your tips. I shall read them and have a wise look in them. XD

Thanks everybody

(I am still in Debris. D:<) Sad
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
Dominique LeBeau
Chancellor
Chancellor
Dominique LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: EbilKid Retest Appeal Results   EbilKid Retest Appeal Results EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:12 pm

Never give up go to the limits you'll reach your goal. U gotta start from the bottom to get to the top
Back to top Go down
Sevendrawstosix
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor
Sevendrawstosix

PostSubject: Re: EbilKid Retest Appeal Results   EbilKid Retest Appeal Results EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:14 pm

And you can't go slower then me
my skills are still at the bottom :p
You'll get there Smile
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: EbilKid Retest Appeal Results   EbilKid Retest Appeal Results EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:57 pm

try playing top deck's chaos dragons inzektor's etc and read the other players field what they play tells you whats in there hands also read the cards most player's are using and there rulings that should help a little
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: EbilKid Retest Appeal Results   EbilKid Retest Appeal Results EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:01 pm

OostrifeoO wrote:
try playing top deck's chaos dragons inzektor's etc and read the other players field what they play tells you whats in there hands also read the cards most player's are using and there rulings that should help a little

I guess I shall take by your advice, thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: EbilKid Retest Appeal Results   EbilKid Retest Appeal Results EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:07 pm

would u like to practice?
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: EbilKid Retest Appeal Results   EbilKid Retest Appeal Results EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 6:19 pm

OostrifeoO wrote:
would u like to practice?

Sure. Got somewhere to go? Cool
Back to top Go down
! Gianus

! Gianus

PostSubject: Re: EbilKid Retest Appeal Results   EbilKid Retest Appeal Results EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 6:22 pm

! Shooting Quasar Dragon wrote:
Never give up go to the limits you'll reach your goal. U gotta start from the bottom to get to the top

Zero to Hero!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EbilKid Retest Appeal Results   EbilKid Retest Appeal Results Empty

Back to top Go down

EbilKid Retest Appeal Results
Page 1 of 1