Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

banned decks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
duelking11

duelking11

banned decks Empty
PostSubject: banned decks   banned decks EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:34 am

I dont get can we use bubble beat (It isnt an OTK deck i never done OTK with bubble beat),Dark worlds because they are Tier 2,or Chaos piper because twilight are also tier 2?
Back to top Go down
! Gianus

! Gianus

banned decks Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned decks   banned decks EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 8:09 am

First use decks which you are certain of that you can use them.
We are now eotking on a few decks to be the test decks of the aca. These will later be the ONLY decks that will be used for testing new recruits. This will give everyone an equal chance of getting into the higher dorms.

I recommend you not to use bubble beat. It can OTK, it can pop things with alius and spark, get you high monsters using miracle fusion, etc.
Back to top Go down

banned decks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shooting Star Academy :: Duel Arena :: Tester Offices-
Jump to: