Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

hello my name is yugiohkid333/joon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yugiohkid333

yugiohkid333

hello my name is yugiohkid333/joon Empty
PostSubject: hello my name is yugiohkid333/joon   hello my name is yugiohkid333/joon EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:03 am

hello im yugiohkid333 but u could call me joon its much easier im here to have a great time at this academy have a nice day by Smile
Back to top Go down
Squalleonhart

Squalleonhart

PostSubject: Re: hello my name is yugiohkid333/joon   hello my name is yugiohkid333/joon EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:07 pm

welcome to the academy. Have fun and stay active ^^
Back to top Go down
Light,Yagami

Light,Yagami

PostSubject: Re: hello my name is yugiohkid333/joon   hello my name is yugiohkid333/joon EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:47 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
yugiohkid333

yugiohkid333

PostSubject: Re: hello my name is yugiohkid333/joon   hello my name is yugiohkid333/joon EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:47 pm

ty all and ill try my best to stay active and sure light
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello my name is yugiohkid333/joon   hello my name is yugiohkid333/joon Empty

Back to top Go down

hello my name is yugiohkid333/joon
Page 1 of 1