Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Heya I'm derpy :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DerpyHooves

DerpyHooves

Heya I'm derpy :D Empty
PostSubject: Heya I'm derpy :D   Heya I'm derpy :D EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:59 pm

Just arrived to the debris dorm, hope to become better at this game lol Very Happy
Heya I'm derpy :D LkTIf
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andrew.zimmerman.77
Malevalent

Malevalent

PostSubject: Re: Heya I'm derpy :D   Heya I'm derpy :D EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:15 pm

I wish i could of actually watched your test. too bad the duel was locked :/
Back to top Go down
Sevendrawstosix
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor
Sevendrawstosix

PostSubject: Re: Heya I'm derpy :D   Heya I'm derpy :D EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:47 pm

That 's why I record my tests these days :p
Allthough I've only got one recorded test at the moment :p
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: Heya I'm derpy :D   Heya I'm derpy :D EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:26 pm

Welcome. Very Happy I hope you get along the dorm. I am with you anyhow. And I am wishing to retest soon. xD
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heya I'm derpy :D   Heya I'm derpy :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Heya I'm derpy :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shooting Star Academy :: The Campus :: Debris Dragon Dorm-
Jump to: