Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

DUH SO === SEXy livecards SHOp

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
adorablecard

adorablecard

DUH SO === SEXy livecards SHOp Empty
PostSubject: DUH SO === SEXy livecards SHOp   DUH SO === SEXy livecards SHOp EmptySat May 05, 2012 4:49 pm

u can choose a deck and i will make it for u everything FRREEE
Back to top Go down
Light,Yagami

Light,Yagami

PostSubject: Re: DUH SO === SEXy livecards SHOp   DUH SO === SEXy livecards SHOp EmptySat May 05, 2012 4:59 pm

Heres a challenge for ya hehe make me a competitive bunilla deck!
Back to top Go down
adorablecard

adorablecard

PostSubject: Re: DUH SO === SEXy livecards SHOp   DUH SO === SEXy livecards SHOp EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:00 pm

HERE COMES PIPER BUNNILA i just have to do it later on since im going to CHINA tommorow EXCITIN|G
Back to top Go down
adorablecard

adorablecard

PostSubject: Re: DUH SO === SEXy livecards SHOp   DUH SO === SEXy livecards SHOp EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:05 pm

srry kira i cant do anything right now until june 4th

im in mainland china and u cant accesses dueling network or anything so i cant recuir test or make decks srry!
Back to top Go down
Light,Yagami

Light,Yagami

PostSubject: Re: DUH SO === SEXy livecards SHOp   DUH SO === SEXy livecards SHOp EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:34 am

Ur in chain? Thats pretty cool no worries about the deck xD Im in no rush
Back to top Go down
adorablecard

adorablecard

PostSubject: Re: DUH SO === SEXy livecards SHOp   DUH SO === SEXy livecards SHOp EmptyThu May 10, 2012 3:42 pm

thx and the deck will be tested when i make it
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: DUH SO === SEXy livecards SHOp   DUH SO === SEXy livecards SHOp EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:35 am

Why does everyone make them free?Smile Don't get me wrong its nice and all but I'm a point-girl lol. By the way my friend HONESTLY has a bunny-specific deck (including bunnila and creepy coney especially) that he actually has used in rated duels against 600-1k ratings, tis like 5-2 atm which isnt bad considering..
Back to top Go down
! Drago

! Drago

PostSubject: Re: DUH SO === SEXy livecards SHOp   DUH SO === SEXy livecards SHOp EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:35 pm

Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys please with a side and extra deck and I want the deck to be competitive.
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: DUH SO === SEXy livecards SHOp   DUH SO === SEXy livecards SHOp EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:20 pm

If we request a deck will you do it quickly or no? (since your doing it freely though)
Back to top Go down
adorablecard

adorablecard

PostSubject: Re: DUH SO === SEXy livecards SHOp   DUH SO === SEXy livecards SHOp EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:09 pm

sorry pals but i already quit the academy but i still owe 5d sasori his bunnila piper deck. since he did his along time ago srry for the long w8ing
Back to top Go down
Light,Yagami

Light,Yagami

PostSubject: Re: DUH SO === SEXy livecards SHOp   DUH SO === SEXy livecards SHOp EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:26 am

*SD* lol, not 5D, but yh pm me if u could?

Sent from the ferry Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DARKxANGELx

PostSubject: deck    DUH SO === SEXy livecards SHOp EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 9:40 pm

can u make me a good dino rabit deck
Back to top Go down

DUH SO === SEXy livecards SHOp
Page 1 of 1