Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Dark Diviner Spam deck

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
! Drago

! Drago

Dark Diviner Spam deck Empty
PostSubject: Dark Diviner Spam deck   Dark Diviner Spam deck EmptySat May 26, 2012 6:11 am

Feel free to edit the deck anyway you want Very Happy

Dark Diviner Spam deck TC5gx
Back to top Go down
! Drago

! Drago

PostSubject: Re: Dark Diviner Spam deck   Dark Diviner Spam deck EmptySat May 26, 2012 6:15 am

Just use Junk synchron to revive dark bug to get dark diviner out or you can use dark bug to get Junk synchron.

Here are some combos with birdman: Normal summon junk Synchron,Revive dark bug,return junk synchron to hand and ss birdman get diviner. Then in the next turn you can get another diviner.

You can also do the same thing with reviving junk synchron wtih dark bug.
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Dark Diviner Spam deck   Dark Diviner Spam deck EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:20 am

My friend has been running 1 of this but he runs it with Eatos somehow, I've only seen him use it 3 times but all 3 it kicked anus.. I'll ask him about it maybe to give you some tips? I don't really know....
Back to top Go down
! Drago

! Drago

PostSubject: Re: Dark Diviner Spam deck   Dark Diviner Spam deck EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:12 am

Erebus wrote:
My friend has been running 1 of this but he runs it with Eatos somehow, I've only seen him use it 3 times but all 3 it kicked anus.. I'll ask him about it maybe to give you some tips? I don't really know....

Dont think eatos will work coz monsters go to grave for synchro's
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Dark Diviner Spam deck   Dark Diviner Spam deck EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:30 am

I know, I'm so confused as to how he made his work... Maybe its just luck and he hasn't used it enough?
Back to top Go down
Light,Yagami

Light,Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Dark Diviner Spam deck   Dark Diviner Spam deck EmptyMon May 28, 2012 10:49 am

-mirror force for another torry? youll find torry more useful i thnk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Diviner Spam deck   Dark Diviner Spam deck Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Diviner Spam deck
Page 1 of 1