Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Dragon Of Hope Tournament

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mobvious

Mobvious

Dragon Of Hope Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Of Hope Tournament   Dragon Of Hope Tournament EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:22 pm

Hi everyone!

Seems many people like shooting quasar, so what about a tournament for him Smile ?

RULES: You will use a Shooting Quasar deck.
Maxx C is still banned.

You can play in rated or in unrated, just choose with your opponent.

Hope you'll like tis tournament, and have fun with cards

Last edited by Mobvious on Mon May 28, 2012 9:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Deadly Mind

Deadly Mind

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Of Hope Tournament   Dragon Of Hope Tournament EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:25 pm

hmm wow so this is a quasar deck. i'm in for this tournament man great idea let's get some more people in and start! i'm psyched!
Back to top Go down
Deadly Mind

Deadly Mind

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Of Hope Tournament   Dragon Of Hope Tournament EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:45 pm

and uh when will this tournament start? are you gonna like pick match ups among the people who want to participate and then from those wins go into the next and semifinals type thing? that would be pretty cool with your idea and then we could have like award points at the end and stuff. i think most people will like this tournament no matter what though, i'll let you decide Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mobvious

Mobvious

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Of Hope Tournament   Dragon Of Hope Tournament EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:34 am

I don't know when the tournament will start. We need more players ^^

I hope people will like the tourna like you Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Of Hope Tournament   Dragon Of Hope Tournament EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:31 pm

I'll participate but why the hell do we have to tell our OPPONENT OUR CHANGES and why can we just use our own synchron quasar decks that don't use maxx c....
Back to top Go down
Mobvious

Mobvious

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Of Hope Tournament   Dragon Of Hope Tournament EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:30 pm

It's just for play mirror matches and tell your changes add more challenge i think. Sad

I just want make a original tournament Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Of Hope Tournament   Dragon Of Hope Tournament EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:35 pm

Its very....original'... indeed :/
Back to top Go down
Mobvious

Mobvious

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Of Hope Tournament   Dragon Of Hope Tournament EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:27 pm

EDIT OF THE RULES
Back to top Go down
Zerikk

Zerikk

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Of Hope Tournament   Dragon Of Hope Tournament EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:16 pm

I'm down for it and lol I had my own Quasar build i summoned quasar first turn. And 2 turns later summoned another and had 2 out Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.duelingnetwork.com
Deadly Mind

Deadly Mind

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Of Hope Tournament   Dragon Of Hope Tournament EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:58 pm

Zerikk wrote:
I'm down for it and lol I had my own Quasar build i summoned quasar first turn. And 2 turns later summoned another and had 2 out Very Happy.
wow must have been a very good deck then, 2 of em on the field is like an assured win, hell even 1 is lol. that's awesome man!
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Of Hope Tournament   Dragon Of Hope Tournament EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:39 pm

Yeah I've quasared on turns back2back, its quite crazy.. It was with fableds, I went through so many steps to do it lol
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Of Hope Tournament   Dragon Of Hope Tournament EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:04 am

So do we use our own decks that must use like synchrons and quasar/shootingstar/stardust now then or? Soemthing about like 16changes lol
Back to top Go down
Aerialace

Aerialace

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Of Hope Tournament   Dragon Of Hope Tournament EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:23 am

I think it would be easier to use our own deck bcuz i really dont like Lightsworns in a Quasar Deck
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Of Hope Tournament   Dragon Of Hope Tournament EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:25 am

I HIGHLY AGREE WITH AERIALACE -.-
Back to top Go down
Mobvious

Mobvious

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Of Hope Tournament   Dragon Of Hope Tournament EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:41 am

Well... My idea is not so good finally Sad

Ok, play what you want, but we need more players anyways.
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Of Hope Tournament   Dragon Of Hope Tournament EmptyMon May 28, 2012 10:37 am

Just make it synchron quasar decks, like in general? And the no maxx c is a fine idea still.. Just don't give us a deck to use but still have restrictions, even make it any quasar deck POSSIBLY/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Of Hope Tournament   Dragon Of Hope Tournament Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragon Of Hope Tournament
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shooting Star Academy :: Duel Arena :: Tournament arena-
Jump to: