Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

elemental hero waaat?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
adorablecard

adorablecard

elemental hero waaat? Empty
PostSubject: elemental hero waaat?   elemental hero waaat? EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:29 pm

wats the e-hero fusion that needs clayman,bubbleman,burtanitrix,avian and another hero?

(THE NAME PLZ)
Back to top Go down
shadowcody90

shadowcody90

PostSubject: Re: elemental hero waaat?   elemental hero waaat? EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:59 am

its bubbleman, avian, burstinatrix, avian, and clayman. the heros name is electrum.
Back to top Go down
adorablecard

adorablecard

PostSubject: Re: elemental hero waaat?   elemental hero waaat? EmptyWed May 16, 2012 4:15 am

lol 2 avians? but thx
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: elemental hero waaat?   elemental hero waaat? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:14 am

I have an automatic win OTK deck that theoretically can do 999,999 damage in 1 turn as long as a solemn doesn't stop the first part of it. I could show you it (p.s. it actually revolves around Electrum too)
Back to top Go down
Deadly Mind

Deadly Mind

PostSubject: Re: elemental hero waaat?   elemental hero waaat? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:31 am

e heroes are always good lol, elevtrum is anooying when versing though xD
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: elemental hero waaat?   elemental hero waaat? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:26 am

Why? I don't find him annoying just a waste of there own cards unless its the OTK version like mine :/
Back to top Go down
rare hunter seeker

PostSubject: Re: elemental hero waaat?   elemental hero waaat? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:26 am

Gustaph Max are not that hard to run and i had to teach how to use it.
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: elemental hero waaat?   elemental hero waaat? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:32 pm

I never said it was... And I had everything correctly there was only one simple thing I didn't know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: elemental hero waaat?   elemental hero waaat? Empty

Back to top Go down

elemental hero waaat?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shooting Star Academy :: Duel Support :: Card Discussion And Questions-
Jump to: