Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

YuseiFudo98 Result

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

YuseiFudo98 Result Empty
PostSubject: YuseiFudo98 Result   YuseiFudo98 Result EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:28 am

Hello ^^ Here are your results, DAMNED KALUT XD
Deck-5/5
-Number of cards in your deck
40-41 cards=5/5
42-44 cards=4/5
45-47 cards=3/5
48-50 cards=2/5
51-52 cards=1/5
53-60 cards=0/5
---------------
Speed Of Deck-10/10
-Were really fast =D nothing to say
----------------
Procedures-10/10
-Nice , it was great , excellent combos
----------------
Deck Build-10/10
-Perfect, awesome deck build and very original i was totally destroyed xD
----------------
Card Knowledge-9/10
-Only one mistake , you can activate the effect of whirlwind even if bamboo is on the field, except this mistake, it was perfect
----------------
Flexibility-10/10
-You easily adapted you, and the last card you played shows it xD my poor gustaph x)
----------------
Duel Results-15/15
-How Many Of the Duels You Won From The Test Duels
There are 5 points for each duel won.
Machinas roid vs Junk deck you won
Naturia lock vs Blackwing you won
Gishki vs Photon galaxy you won
----------------
69/70
Your games were perfect even if i played three different styles of deck, I played a control deck and an aggro, you could adapt you to all situatios and i am glad to put you in the shooting quasar dorm Smile
Back to top Go down
YuseiFudo98

YuseiFudo98

YuseiFudo98 Result Empty
PostSubject: Re: YuseiFudo98 Result   YuseiFudo98 Result EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:43 am

Wow thank you so much!!! It is such an honour to be accepted in the Quasar dorm Smile To be completely honest I didn't expect to perform that well even though I do consider myself a good duelist. But all is well and thanks again really appreciate it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

YuseiFudo98 Result Empty
PostSubject: Re: YuseiFudo98 Result   YuseiFudo98 Result EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:41 am

Woah! Welcome to the dorm of Quasar, Yusei. I guess all the "Yusei-"named people have good abilities in dueling. lol Good luck in the future. I hope we can duel sometime. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
YuseiFudo98

YuseiFudo98

YuseiFudo98 Result Empty
PostSubject: Re: YuseiFudo98 Result   YuseiFudo98 Result EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 8:14 pm

Haha thanks ^^ I also hope we can duel each other sometime and yes I think you make a good point about "Yusei" named people having good dueling abilities most likely because Yusei is the best duelist in the anime XD
Back to top Go down

YuseiFudo98 Result Empty
PostSubject: Re: YuseiFudo98 Result   YuseiFudo98 Result EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:31 am

Mai is the best duelist ♥ So don't say that e_e
Back to top Go down
YuseiFudo98

YuseiFudo98

YuseiFudo98 Result Empty
PostSubject: Re: YuseiFudo98 Result   YuseiFudo98 Result EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 4:40 am

lol forgot to say that he's the best duelist in the 5d's anime
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

YuseiFudo98 Result Empty
PostSubject: Re: YuseiFudo98 Result   YuseiFudo98 Result Empty

Back to top Go down

YuseiFudo98 Result
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shooting Star Academy :: Duel Arena :: Tester Offices :: Test Results-
Jump to: