Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Fun Silent swordsman deck

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maseiku

Maseiku

Fun Silent swordsman deck Empty
PostSubject: Fun Silent swordsman deck   Fun Silent swordsman deck EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:24 pm

Ok simple deck, havent tried it yet on YGOPro just so you know and it does NOT have and xyz/ synchro monsters, this is an actual deck i run irl against friends and such when i was younger (when silent swordsman came out i bought the game and made this deck) so here goes

Monsters: 20
Luster Soldier-Envoy of the beginning x1
Chaos Sorcerer x1
Silent swordsman lv. 3 x2
Silent Swordsman lv. 5 x2
Silent Swordsman lv 7 x1
Shining Angel x3
Honest x1
Thunder king Rai-Oh x3 (could take one out and add up a SS lv3)
Necro Gardna x2
Dark Crusader x1
Armgeddon Knight x2 (could add one by taking out dark crusader)
Sangan x1

Spells: 9
Level Up! x2
Card Destruction x1
Monster Reborn x1
Dark Hole x1
Pot of duality x2
Reinforcements of the army x1
Heavy storm x1

Traps: 11
Dimensional prison x2
Royal Degree x2
Bottemless Trap Hole x2
Torrential Tribute x2
Mirror Force x1
Solemn Warning x1
Solemn Judgement x1

Extra deck: None
You can add whatever XYZ fits you here altho its more fun without (old school =P)

Side deck: Dont have one
You can again put here what makes you go like an extra solemn warning since trap cards athat are actually needed is Royal degree and solemn judgment/torrential

Its a fun deck, you can hate it you can love it, ppl differ.

Didnt try it in an axctual duel on YGOPro but its a sort of lockdown deck
Silent swordsman lv 7+ royal degree + Ray-Oh = Win unless opponent has a monster wich would destroy one of them. also if you want to be sure you can add up anti-spell fragance or somthing

Leave me some feedback or whatever for changes and such but i like it how it is maybe it gives you some ideas on a silent swordman based deck or warrior set up

Back to top Go down

Fun Silent swordsman deck
Page 1 of 1