Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Something New

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dominique LeBeau
Chancellor
Chancellor
Dominique LeBeau

Something New Empty
PostSubject: Something New   Something New EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:53 am

Thoughts On Opening a New Academy to get a fresh start?
Back to top Go down

Something New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something New   Something New EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:21 am

Close SSA and make a new academy? :O
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

Something New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something New   Something New EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:22 am

I totally disagree with that. Like I have said before, this academy shouldn't be closed for a fresh start for a new academy, we should try our best to bring it back to life instead of making a new academy.
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
Evilpath

Something New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something New   Something New EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 7:43 pm

Hmmm dont close it.. i can see systems and rules that can be replaced however...
And for like a week, if staff members could just recruit as much as they could it would be a huge help. (trust me) The reason I say staff is the people are gonna have questions and will need to be tested and who better to do that than staff?
Back to top Go down
Maseiku

Maseiku

Something New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something New   Something New EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 10:10 am

Well, it can go 2 ways.
1-Either Take the active people and make a new academy
Or
2-keep this one.

1- + Its more attractive to start a new academy since the older posts here and lack of activity makes it seem 'dead' or 'un-active'. So making a new one with active people is a good way to go since everyone sees a new 'active' community.

- You have to start over again. may never see them again unless you mail them with the new academy name 'if' they were to go active again.

2- +Not bad to keep the old one. Older posts that remind you. people that come back after a while go active again. usefull posts, all the hard work put into this will be kept and not going trough the pain of setting everything up again

- personally it doesnt seem attractive. old outdated posts may scare people away because its 'un-active' so wich means its harder to get members

Anyways those are pros and cons for either option, both have good and bad sides altho in the end its a desicion you can only make, im sure active members will support you and even new members like me will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Something New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something New   Something New Empty

Back to top Go down

Something New
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shooting Star Academy :: Shooting Star Academy :: Forum Discussion-
Jump to: