Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

The Mixpod Suggestion Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dominique LeBeau
Chancellor
Chancellor
Dominique LeBeau

The Mixpod Suggestion Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Mixpod Suggestion Thread   The Mixpod Suggestion Thread EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:47 pm

This is the official Topic to request that a song is added to our mix pod
Reply to the topic with the song you want and a YouTube video would be a good thing to add to your request.

Last edited by ! Itachi Uchiha on Sat May 05, 2012 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : need sticky)
Back to top Go down
Deadly Mind

Deadly Mind

PostSubject: Re: The Mixpod Suggestion Thread   The Mixpod Suggestion Thread EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:00 pm

is any song fine? like are there any songs that cannot be put up?
Back to top Go down
Dominique LeBeau
Chancellor
Chancellor
Dominique LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: The Mixpod Suggestion Thread   The Mixpod Suggestion Thread EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:04 am

Any song is fine as long as there is not too much profanity (Cursing) as we do have younger memebers
Back to top Go down
Sevendrawstosix
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor
Sevendrawstosix

PostSubject: Re: The Mixpod Suggestion Thread   The Mixpod Suggestion Thread EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:54 pm

This is not something a lot of people are gonna like
But Screw the mob, I have money
BTR all the way!!! :p
Back to top Go down
jkskla

PostSubject: Re: The Mixpod Suggestion Thread   The Mixpod Suggestion Thread EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:50 am

I wouldn't mind it, but I personally have no use for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mixpod Suggestion Thread   The Mixpod Suggestion Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mixpod Suggestion Thread
Page 1 of 1