Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

The card of the week

Go down 
4 posters

What is the Card Of The Week?
Elemental Hero Absolute Zero
The card of the week I_vote_lcap17%The card of the week I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Stardust Dragon
The card of the week I_vote_lcap33%The card of the week I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Number 25: Utopia
The card of the week I_vote_lcap17%The card of the week I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Level Eater
The card of the week I_vote_lcap0%The card of the week I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Red Dragon Archfiend
The card of the week I_vote_lcap33%The card of the week I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
EbilKid

EbilKid

The card of the week Empty
PostSubject: The card of the week   The card of the week EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:37 pm

Following the new rule of the card of the week, here is the new way of posting, please people submit your votes till next Friday. ^^

Last edited by EbilKid on Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
Miss Nile

Miss Nile

PostSubject: Re: The card of the week   The card of the week EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:40 pm

Voting for Stardust because he's my favorite between those. <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The card of the week   The card of the week EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 3:12 pm

Archfiend for the win !
Back to top Go down
Madame Exia

Madame Exia

PostSubject: Re: The card of the week   The card of the week EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 3:31 pm

Yeah, i voted for Red Dragon Archfiend. I have always felt that, that card has been left out for good thanks to the Xyz's and New Synchro's or Synchro's with better effects. Such a shame cause he was boss back then when the Synchros started.
Back to top Go down
xkyru

xkyru

PostSubject: Re: The card of the week   The card of the week EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:15 pm

no level eater???? awww
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The card of the week   The card of the week Empty

Back to top Go down

The card of the week
Page 1 of 1