Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

YGO Pro and Hamachi

Go down 
+4
Iron Mario
Light,Yagami
Aerialace
Dominique LeBeau
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dominique LeBeau
Chancellor
Chancellor
Dominique LeBeau

YGO Pro and Hamachi Empty
PostSubject: YGO Pro and Hamachi   YGO Pro and Hamachi EmptySat May 12, 2012 8:04 am

well sum of you may kno about ygo pro. it is a system kinda like dn but it is automatic. i was wondering if enough ppl here would use this should we get a hamachi network so if you think we should also use ygopro just post it here
Back to top Go down
Aerialace

Aerialace

PostSubject: Re: YGO Pro and Hamachi   YGO Pro and Hamachi EmptySat May 12, 2012 8:36 am

if u have to download ygopro i cant because my retarded computer wont let me download stuff -_-
Back to top Go down
Dominique LeBeau
Chancellor
Chancellor
Dominique LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: YGO Pro and Hamachi   YGO Pro and Hamachi EmptySat May 12, 2012 10:34 am

o well it is for download but idk the most recent version
Back to top Go down
Light,Yagami

Light,Yagami

PostSubject: Re: YGO Pro and Hamachi   YGO Pro and Hamachi EmptySat May 12, 2012 2:16 pm

some1 make a hamachi server?
Back to top Go down
Iron Mario

Iron Mario

PostSubject: Re: YGO Pro and Hamachi   YGO Pro and Hamachi EmptySat May 12, 2012 2:23 pm

I have hamachi, so I think it'll be good if we use it.
Back to top Go down
Victim of Progress

Victim of Progress

PostSubject: Re: YGO Pro and Hamachi   YGO Pro and Hamachi EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:50 am

Oh God, I'm on a YGOPRO roll, today. I'm happy to inform you people, that the game underwent some drastic changes. The deck construction improved astronomically, there is not a chat. AND YOU DON'T NEED HAMACHI TO PLAY!!!!111oneoneone. Meaning. that matchmaking is a breeze, now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YGO Pro and Hamachi   YGO Pro and Hamachi EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:46 am

i hate my mac for not being able to open ygo pro
Back to top Go down
duelking11

duelking11

PostSubject: Re: YGO Pro and Hamachi   YGO Pro and Hamachi EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:00 pm

I think its better withouth hamachi http://kaibacorporation.org/ because personaly i dont understand how to use it with YGO pro and also when i start hamachi in a few seconds if i dont have the luck Very Happy the program stopps responding but this site offers the program without hamachi and its realy nice i think you should check it out Smile
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: YGO Pro and Hamachi   YGO Pro and Hamachi EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:06 pm

can some one help me with the download process it will not work for me,
Back to top Go down
Kairyu Murou
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor

PostSubject: Re: YGO Pro and Hamachi   YGO Pro and Hamachi EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:55 pm

Why do we need YGO Pro i mean i know it is more automatic then duelingnetwork but still i sort of like dn better <.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YGO Pro and Hamachi   YGO Pro and Hamachi Empty

Back to top Go down

YGO Pro and Hamachi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shooting Star Academy :: Off Topic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: