Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

I think..Ancient fairy dragon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

I think..Ancient fairy dragon Empty
PostSubject: I think..Ancient fairy dragon   I think..Ancient fairy dragon EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 6:53 pm

I think..Ancient fairy dragon 274394
Lot of decks use field spell cards, like dragu or dw and i use often this card to gain life points and make card advantage Very Happy
Do you like it?
Back to top Go down
Madame Exia

Madame Exia

PostSubject: Re: I think..Ancient fairy dragon   I think..Ancient fairy dragon EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:03 pm

I personally don't like it. But it may come on handy vs some Decks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think..Ancient fairy dragon   I think..Ancient fairy dragon EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 3:08 am

I genereally use it in deck that has a field, Darklord and fortune lady for example , and level 7 is easy to bring on the field, due to starlight rose and huge revolution i never or just a few times use blackrose, so i have to find other to level 7 synchro ^^
Here is one of my build, an example i made for a card of the week
I think..Ancient fairy dragon 66Snm
And here is a field that use this decks (and made me like 1200 rating ^^ )
I think..Ancient fairy dragon KSPmD
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: I think..Ancient fairy dragon   I think..Ancient fairy dragon EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:19 pm

Nice I vote for it
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: I think..Ancient fairy dragon   I think..Ancient fairy dragon EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:02 pm

Thanks, Akogare, you have brought this topic back to life. XD Thanks. I think I shall give it my vote as well.
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/

PostSubject: Re: I think..Ancient fairy dragon   I think..Ancient fairy dragon EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:15 pm

You're welcome Cool glad to help ^^
Back to top Go down
xkyru

xkyru

PostSubject: Re: I think..Ancient fairy dragon   I think..Ancient fairy dragon EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:16 pm

i may vote
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think..Ancient fairy dragon   I think..Ancient fairy dragon Empty

Back to top Go down

I think..Ancient fairy dragon
Page 1 of 1