Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

The team Team V Crush

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Diatrus

Diatrus

The team Team V Crush Empty
PostSubject: The team Team V Crush   The team Team V Crush EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 2:12 pm

Hi guys who want to join in the  team Team V Crush  for the WRGP Event (when the sync event end) i am the sub-lider and dark airo is the  lider who want to join guys?

____________The team Team V Crush 9k=

Last edited by Diatrus on Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: The team Team V Crush   The team Team V Crush EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 3:07 pm

I want to join since airo is there. lol
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: The team Team V Crush   The team Team V Crush EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 2:35 pm

Lol I am the leader xD And diatrus is the sub leader. but it is an official team so you can be in 1 team in a whicle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The team Team V Crush   The team Team V Crush Empty

Back to top Go down

The team Team V Crush
Page 1 of 1