Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

megaman2717's re-test results

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EbilKid

EbilKid

megaman2717's re-test results Empty
PostSubject: megaman2717's re-test results   megaman2717's re-test results EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:25 am

Deck-4/5

42-44 cards=4/5 Not all decks were 42. But one of them was. So, - 1

Speed Of Deck-7/10

The decks were really fast in their playing. Especially, the Geargia. It was really fast and awesome. Heroes were fast as well. But the Synchro deck was really slow and really needs fixing.

Procedures-7/10

Also that was nice. You handled your cards really well and it is was really improving and it was the best in the Geargias deck.

Deck Build-6/10

The deck build of the Geargia deck was nice. But Heroes need some fixing and cards missing and the synchro deck need to be fixed as well.

Card Knowledge-8/10

His knowledge was really nice. But he messed up at times. And for example, me synchro summoning Junk Gardna using Effect Veiler and Catastor.

Flexibility-8/10

Adapting was also nice. Also messed up in other stuff. Reacted also to many stuff I did. But the last duel, you were very bad.

Duel Results-10/15

He won 2 duels from 3.

Final results:

51/70

Congrats. ^^ You have made it into the Stardust dorm. ^^ I hope you enjoy your time there. Post there to confirm. ^^

Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
Miss Nile

Miss Nile

PostSubject: Re: megaman2717's re-test results   megaman2717's re-test results EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:28 am

Awesome work, Megaman. ^^ Good luck on making it to Shooting Star next time. Smile
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: megaman2717's re-test results   megaman2717's re-test results EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:31 am

Congrats megaman I hope You have good time in your dorm. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: megaman2717's re-test results   megaman2717's re-test results Empty

Back to top Go down

megaman2717's re-test results
Page 1 of 1