Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Ranks on DN

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dominique LeBeau
Chancellor
Chancellor
Dominique LeBeau

Ranks on DN Empty
PostSubject: Ranks on DN   Ranks on DN EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:06 pm

So i was just wondering at the end of the day how much does your ranks and rating go up? i usually gain about 1000-2000 rrankings just to have them taken away the next day. But i feel i'm doing well and i guess this only pushes me harder.
Back to top Go down
adorablecard

adorablecard

Ranks on DN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranks on DN   Ranks on DN EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:30 pm

mine goes up by about i gainn i think about 50-100 rating per day but then tommorow DN deicdes to hate on me and gives me shit hands and i lose 100-150 or even sometimes 200
Back to top Go down
Iron Mario

Iron Mario

Ranks on DN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranks on DN   Ranks on DN EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:13 pm

On a regular day, I would say it was like 45 for rating and 1000-1500 in ranking.
Although I haven't done rating duels lately.
Back to top Go down
Light,Yagami

Light,Yagami

Ranks on DN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranks on DN   Ranks on DN EmptySat May 12, 2012 5:16 am

i duel every once in a while in rated, stopped after shuffler started hating me xD
Back to top Go down
Dominique LeBeau
Chancellor
Chancellor
Dominique LeBeau

Ranks on DN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranks on DN   Ranks on DN EmptySat May 12, 2012 8:01 am

yea ik wut u mean yagami. i just went from rank 3100-3200 to 5700 in just 2 losses it really can be a nuisance at times. DN has abad shuffle system
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ranks on DN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranks on DN   Ranks on DN Empty

Back to top Go down

Ranks on DN
Page 1 of 1