Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Laglag leaves.

Go down 
+2
EbilKid
*SD*Naruto
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Laglag leaves. Empty
PostSubject: Laglag leaves.   Laglag leaves. EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:41 am

I decided to leave this academy, cause i dont wanna be in an academy, where all admins are at the intelectual nivaeu of a mouse. And now sth to gianus, ur the most stupid, and i rly men stupid, person that i ever saw. Ur only goal is to create a brainless rules that trys to stop the freedom of ppl in an internet forum to post things like "u". maybe u rly think that it would, help, but when u think it, than i rly only have Compassion for u. Compassion for a 15 year old boy, who is to stupid to understand the world and trys to bring the world into the cage of his little brain. I got demoted 4 times here, and this is my last demotion, cause i finally understood that this academy and exspecially its staff is absolute under my niveau. So ill just leave SSA, maybe ill find in another academy more intelligent and friendlier ppl.

So at the end i hope that the topic: "Demoted Laglag" is moved from the staff sectin, to the public section. when it was dun than i wanna say to every1 who dont uderstand my leaving that he should read it.
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

Laglag leaves. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laglag leaves.   Laglag leaves. EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:08 am

Sad guys people leave many times Sad
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

Laglag leaves. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laglag leaves.   Laglag leaves. EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:09 am

Bye laglag. :/ We will miss you. D:

And I agree with airo, I might even leave soon.
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

Laglag leaves. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laglag leaves.   Laglag leaves. EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:13 am

me 2 i might leave 2 if people leaving
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Miss Nile

Laglag leaves. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laglag leaves.   Laglag leaves. EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:26 am

Hi laglag,

I know we haven't talked much, if at all, but it's sad to see you leave, just like it's sad to see anyone leave. I didn't stick around enough to judge admins around here and I am rarely active, so I can't reply to your point about them. However, let me reply to you about something.

You're complaining that people here 'limit your freedom' by asking you to keep to the rules and avoid writing words like 'u' and 'ppl,' etc. Well, this is a forum. In a forum, people expect you to type your words. It makes a person really look noobish if he's too lazy to type. Words like 'u' and 'rly' and '2' were made for SMS chat, where words are actually time-consuming and hard to type. But you are on a computer, not a cell phone, and you've got a keyboard to use.

On top of that, you were of a position of charge. You were an admin. An admin is supposed to look respectable; someone who knows what he types, not someone who is too lazy to type simple words like "you" or "really."

Okay, so that's my two cents. I know I seem like I am ranting but when it comes to this, I get a little teased by how people don't respect the language they are writing in. Please, people, please respect the English language and respect US, the ones you are talking with.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

Laglag leaves. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laglag leaves.   Laglag leaves. EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:36 am

I am with miss nile cause first i was lazy and i didn't type words like "you" and "your" which are pretty easy then she made me start to type again with grammar. Very Happy
I was typing like "u" and "ur" then miss nile helped me to stop writing by that way and then i started to type with grammar. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

Laglag leaves. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laglag leaves.   Laglag leaves. EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:39 am

Miss Nile wrote:
Hi laglag,

I know we haven't talked much, if at all, but it's sad to see you leave, just like it's sad to see anyone leave. I didn't stick around enough to judge admins around here and I am rarely active, so I can't reply to your point about them. However, let me reply to you about something.

You're complaining that people here 'limit your freedom' by asking you to keep to the rules and avoid writing words like 'u' and 'ppl,' etc. Well, this is a forum. In a forum, people expect you to type your words. It makes a person really look noobish if he's too lazy to type. Words like 'u' and 'rly' and '2' were made for SMS chat, where words are actually time-consuming and hard to type. But you are on a computer, not a cell phone, and you've got a keyboard to use.

On top of that, you were of a position of charge. You were an admin. An admin is supposed to look respectable; someone who knows what he types, not someone who is too lazy to type simple words like "you" or "really."

Okay, so that's my two cents. I know I seem like I am ranting but when it comes to this, I get a little teased by how people don't respect the language they are writing in. Please, people, please respect the English language and respect US, the ones you are talking with.

Thank you.

I think I also agree with Miss Nile and airo because many admins should respect what they do.
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

Laglag leaves. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laglag leaves.   Laglag leaves. EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:30 pm

I will not slander, but Miss Nile's point is pretty close to Gianus's words in the staff section about this...
Back to top Go down
! Gianus

! Gianus

Laglag leaves. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laglag leaves.   Laglag leaves. EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:01 am

It's wonderful to hear the things that I have told him time and time again from a member of the academy who is not in a position of power but still knows a thing or 2 about it.

Administrator is the highest rank someone can achieve on a forum. Making you a rolemodel for anyone who is not an Administrator.
We have to look professional and the only way to do that is to actually be professional!

Thank you Miss Nile!
Back to top Go down
! Daniel

Laglag leaves. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laglag leaves.   Laglag leaves. EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:51 am

Frankly you are an elitist brat who believes he is above the others while attempting to make logical points solely on the premise that you are intellectually above others. That is neither correct nor logical a premise, therefore your entire argument follows its foundation and crumbles. You are rude and adverse to the developement of this academy.

Get out, stay out.
Back to top Go down
! Gianus

! Gianus

Laglag leaves. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laglag leaves.   Laglag leaves. EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:14 pm

Since there is nothing new to be added to this topic, the topic will get
[Locked]

For everyone that wonders, the "Guest" that posted this topic was formerly known as LagLag. He left after his demotion for not properly fulfilling his job as an Administrator.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Laglag leaves. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laglag leaves.   Laglag leaves. Empty

Back to top Go down

Laglag leaves.
Page 1 of 1