Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Site needs PEOPLE!

Go down 
+2
*SD*Naruto
EbilKid
6 posters
AuthorMessage
EbilKid

EbilKid

Site needs PEOPLE! Empty
PostSubject: Site needs PEOPLE!   Site needs PEOPLE! EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:06 pm

This site is DEAD. This site needs more people. Whenever someone comes, he finds no one, no admin, no member, nobody! NOTHING! DEAD SITE!

What happened? When I came here, everyone used to be active and cool, and that's what made me love the place. Now we need an admin, and we want laglag, he got demoted! NOBODY! We need an admin to give us points, or change names or anything, NOBODY! There is nobody but me, airo, Victim and Dave! THAT IS ALL! Site became DEAD
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

Site needs PEOPLE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site needs PEOPLE!   Site needs PEOPLE! EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:12 pm

i am with u ebilkid cause it is really dead i am going to totally forgot this site cause no one is online to talk with and u want the site be active then recruit so it can be active guys
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

Site needs PEOPLE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site needs PEOPLE!   Site needs PEOPLE! EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:14 pm

EbilAiro wrote:
i am with u ebilkid cause it is really dead i am going to totally forgot this site cause no one is online to talk with and u want the site be active then recruit so it can be active guys

It is no use! I recruited a lot and many people! Whenever someone comes, he leaves, Nobody to test him and nobody to talk to and no posts to reply in! What is the point?!
Back to top Go down
*SD*Pain

*SD*Pain

Site needs PEOPLE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site needs PEOPLE!   Site needs PEOPLE! EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:16 pm

bilkid u forgot me
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

Site needs PEOPLE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site needs PEOPLE!   Site needs PEOPLE! EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:17 pm

*SD*Pain wrote:
bilkid u forgot me

You are not active one bit on this place. >.>
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

Site needs PEOPLE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site needs PEOPLE!   Site needs PEOPLE! EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:19 pm

EbilKid wrote:
EbilAiro wrote:

It is no use! I recruited a lot and many people! Whenever someone comes, he leaves, Nobody to test him and nobody to talk to and no posts to reply in! What is the point?!
guys i am srry for this but my academy which ebil helped in it Very Happy is more active even if it is new we are there always to talk to them help them and do what they want so we offer them a good time there here it is just so boring i dont know why u dave are still here but this site is dead no one to talk to ur or anything Mad
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

Site needs PEOPLE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site needs PEOPLE!   Site needs PEOPLE! EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:20 pm

EbilAiro wrote:
EbilKid wrote:
EbilAiro wrote:

guys i am srry for this but my academy which ebil helped in it Very Happy is more active even if it is new we are there always to talk to them help them and do what they want so we offer them a good time there here it is just so boring i dont know why u dave are still here but this site is dead no one to talk to ur or anything Mad

Very true! I agree with you airo. Not trying to make this sound like "OUR ACADEMY IS AWESOME" but at least our academy, random people join it and new people, very active, people are happy.
Back to top Go down
*SD*Pain

*SD*Pain

Site needs PEOPLE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site needs PEOPLE!   Site needs PEOPLE! EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:22 pm

ebilkid ... really i am more active than u
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

Site needs PEOPLE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site needs PEOPLE!   Site needs PEOPLE! EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:24 pm

*SD*Pain wrote:
ebilkid ... really i am more active than u

Shocked Dream. Shocked I come here day and night, I never saw you here before at all since the site came dead! In the people since 24 hours, you were not there.
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

Site needs PEOPLE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site needs PEOPLE!   Site needs PEOPLE! EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:24 pm

EbilKid wrote:
EbilAiro wrote:
EbilKid wrote:
EbilAiro wrote:

Very true! I agree with you airo. Not trying to make this sound like "OUR ACADEMY IS AWESOME" but at least our academy, random people join it and new people, very active, people are happy.
i agree again with u kid this site is just died and i dont mean to say that to make people come to our academy but for real this site is dead from years!!!! every i come and wait like 3 hours until i find some one which is ebilkid and even dont talk there guys i think u should close this site if it will continue like this cause there is no use in leaving it dead.
Back to top Go down
*SD*Pain

*SD*Pain

Site needs PEOPLE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site needs PEOPLE!   Site needs PEOPLE! EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:26 pm

guys this place is not active because people are starting to go to school and stuff so ofc they wont be active as much
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

Site needs PEOPLE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site needs PEOPLE!   Site needs PEOPLE! EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:55 pm

lol i see many acadimies which have people go to school and still active
Back to top Go down
"The Chibi Monkey"

Site needs PEOPLE! 198-23

Site needs PEOPLE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site needs PEOPLE!   Site needs PEOPLE! EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:32 pm

I am on everyday and you keep leaving me off the list.. -_____________-;;
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

Site needs PEOPLE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site needs PEOPLE!   Site needs PEOPLE! EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:48 am

Are you guys not having any understanding of "Different Time Zones" your both active in your own time and are saying eachother aren't... Only Dave sees me it seems or Daniel but I'm on alot but when everyone else is off (from like 9pm to upto 10am) when the Ebil's are first getting on they see me sometimes. . .

And school just started, so sleeping and school and girls are keeping me busy. . . -.-
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

Site needs PEOPLE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site needs PEOPLE!   Site needs PEOPLE! EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 3:52 am

NoName wrote:
Are you guys not having any understanding of "Different Time Zones" your both active in your own time and are saying eachother aren't... Only Dave sees me it seems or Daniel but I'm on alot but when everyone else is off (from like 9pm to upto 10am) when the Ebil's are first getting on they see me sometimes. . .

And school just started, so sleeping and school and girls are keeping me busy. . . -.-

But there is still no one. Even in the different time zone, they don't stick around. And they just leave.
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

Site needs PEOPLE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site needs PEOPLE!   Site needs PEOPLE! EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 5:25 am

I wasn't saying we don't need more people or that the site is slowly dieing, don't get me wrong... was just pointing out saying "this person isn't active" isn't helpful. . .
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

Site needs PEOPLE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site needs PEOPLE!   Site needs PEOPLE! EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 5:26 am

NoName wrote:
I wasn't saying we don't need more people or that the site is slowly dieing, don't get me wrong... was just pointing out saying "this person isn't active" isn't helpful. . .

Ok, sorry. Shocked
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

Site needs PEOPLE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site needs PEOPLE!   Site needs PEOPLE! EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 6:37 am

heh fine but.. fine srry -.-
Back to top Go down
Dominique LeBeau
Chancellor
Chancellor
Dominique LeBeau

Site needs PEOPLE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site needs PEOPLE!   Site needs PEOPLE! EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:37 pm

Its not really so much dead. Just pppl arent on all at once like they used to be. But yea, We truly do need more active memebers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Site needs PEOPLE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site needs PEOPLE!   Site needs PEOPLE! Empty

Back to top Go down

Site needs PEOPLE!
Page 1 of 1