Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

(TDV)Diamond Dude's test result

Go down 
AuthorMessage
"The Chibi Monkey"

(TDV)Diamond Dude's test result 198-23

(TDV)Diamond Dude's test result Empty
PostSubject: (TDV)Diamond Dude's test result   (TDV)Diamond Dude's test result EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 4:58 pm

Deck - 5/5

Speed of Deck - 6/10 Didn't see too much combos go in any 3 of the duels, first duel was the best one in my opinion for speed since he actually got to Synchro twice and put up a stall for a while. 2nd deck was Synchro Accel which didn't do so well... When I negated his heavy storm he did not use Junk Berserker's effect to get Quasar down to it's ATK.

Procedures = 6/10 He made some pretty good choices and some pretty bad choices. This can be said in game 2 with the 2nd deck. Game 3 he just quit and didn't bother going again.

Deck Build = 8/10 Solid builds, some cards are questionable.

Card Knowledge = 10/10 we had no ruling issues.

Flexibility = 7/10 He could not adapt very well to the cards I had out. But he had a VERY good attitude though, complemented on my plays, ect instead of raging like how Zero did xD

Duel 0/15 I won all three duels

Twilight vs Blackwings, Quickdraw Quasar vs Synchro Accel, Gishki Gigas vs Ancient Gears

Final = 42/70. Congrats you made it into Stardust Smile
Back to top Go down

(TDV)Diamond Dude's test result
Page 1 of 1