Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Has this ever happened to you?

Go down 
+4
*SD*Naruto
! Daniel
Erebus
duelking11
8 posters
AuthorMessage
duelking11

duelking11

Has this ever happened to you? Empty
PostSubject: Has this ever happened to you?   Has this ever happened to you? EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:12 pm

I hate it when i draw something like 3 photon tigers or 3 solar recharge or if i deaddraw em like one after another this happened to me quite a few times in DN i been wondering is it same with you ?

Has this ever happened to you? Fdtkl110
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Has this ever happened to you?   Has this ever happened to you? EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:49 pm

Yeah lol, like when I drew 3 deep sea divas...
Back to top Go down
! Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Has this ever happened to you?   Has this ever happened to you? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:13 am

A friend and I had this checked out, because of many people's belief that DN stacks. We found DN's shuffling system to be completely randomized after conducting several days of testing. It follows no algorithmic pattern. I am not saying that this is your claim, I am merely stating this for those who would claim so.
Back to top Go down
duelking11

duelking11

PostSubject: Re: Has this ever happened to you?   Has this ever happened to you? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:14 am

Well idk it happens oft i get 3 tourguides first turn !?
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Has this ever happened to you?   Has this ever happened to you? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:14 am

mmmm it really didnt happen to me except 1 time to be honest
Back to top Go down
xkyru

xkyru

PostSubject: Re: Has this ever happened to you?   Has this ever happened to you? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:47 pm

i once got 3 reincarnations and 3 jugedment dragon first turn
Back to top Go down
! Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Has this ever happened to you?   Has this ever happened to you? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:59 pm

It may happen often, but it is randomized. Your luck is just horrible. X_X Sorry about that
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: Has this ever happened to you?   Has this ever happened to you? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:44 pm

It happened to me many times. And mostly with Tour Guides. x.x
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Has this ever happened to you?   Has this ever happened to you? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:02 pm

Ofcourse its random lol, its a shuffler..... What good would it do to think DN stacks.
Back to top Go down
! Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Has this ever happened to you?   Has this ever happened to you? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:06 pm

Well, Erebus, some systems such as DN or YGO Pro could easily employ an algorithmic system based on the cards you use and the amount of each card in deck. So automatically assuming that it is random (even though I found that it is), is an untested conclusion that rules out other possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Light,Yagami

Light,Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Has this ever happened to you?   Has this ever happened to you? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:33 pm

Worst thats happened to me is triple tour guide for a while, but that stopped Very Happy
It goes away after a while. But then again you DID open fufu xD and if you draw a LS next turn after thinning down ur deck with fufu its pretty much broken.
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Has this ever happened to you?   Has this ever happened to you? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:19 pm

Triple tourguide isn't HORRIBLE cuz' atleast you can still SS them...:/ some cards like drawing triple assault mode stardust... now THAT sucks.
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: Has this ever happened to you?   Has this ever happened to you? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:51 pm

NoName wrote:
Triple tourguide isn't HORRIBLE cuz' atleast you can still SS them...:/ some cards like drawing triple assault mode stardust... now THAT sucks.

I agree. Tour guide could be special summoned from your hand, but it still takes a time from your deck and I like it to be one in my turn. x)
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Has this ever happened to you?   Has this ever happened to you? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:28 pm

lol i love tour guide so much it is also dont have dead draws i think so
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Has this ever happened to you?   Has this ever happened to you? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:31 pm

Yeah but.... I drew both of my stardust assaults in first turn before.... and if there in your hand you can't use assault mode activate on them (its stupid, don't ask ME why...its konami?) but because of the deck it wasn't entirely useless atleast?:/ I was able to discard them ravine effects...but its still completely annoying.
Back to top Go down
duelking11

duelking11

PostSubject: Re: Has this ever happened to you?   Has this ever happened to you? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:55 am

I actualy managed to win the duel and i didnt even draw a LS i won it with Five headed and a darkflare dragon
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Has this ever happened to you?   Has this ever happened to you? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:38 pm

lol wow:o
Back to top Go down
! ! Yuki ! !

! ! Yuki ! !

PostSubject: Re: Has this ever happened to you?   Has this ever happened to you? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:00 am

i remember i once draw 2 mst with pot of avarice..when i badly needed a monster..Sad(
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Has this ever happened to you?   Has this ever happened to you? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:08 am

lol yeah in a deck that runs 29 monsters i once drew into 8 spell/traps in a row...-.-
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Has this ever happened to you?   Has this ever happened to you? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:16 am

lol in a nearly duel i drawed 5 spells then my oppoenent bls and i am drawing spells spells and nothing more than that
Back to top Go down
duelking11

duelking11

PostSubject: Re: Has this ever happened to you?   Has this ever happened to you? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:43 am

In a dino rabbit once in april i drew 6 out of all 6 normal dinosaurier and a mind controll i managed to xyz summon a utopia but eventualy i lost then i stopped playing dino rabbits until june Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has this ever happened to you?   Has this ever happened to you? Empty

Back to top Go down

Has this ever happened to you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shooting Star Academy :: Duel Support :: Duel Gallery-
Jump to: