Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Parasite Paracide

Go down 
+3
Erebus
*SD*Naruto
! ! Yuki ! !
7 posters
AuthorMessage
! ! Yuki ! !

! ! Yuki ! !

Parasite Paracide Empty
PostSubject: Parasite Paracide   Parasite Paracide EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:12 am

when i was building a pac-man like deck

i came accross this card

Parasite Paracide ParasiteParacidePSV-EN-SR

i was wondering i get to activate its effect and put it in my opponent deck then after that..

do i get to see all my opponent draws since DN dont allow to put a card face-up in a deck
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

Parasite Paracide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasite Paracide   Parasite Paracide EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:10 pm

hmm first comment and not bad |Very Happy
Back to top Go down
! ! Yuki ! !

! ! Yuki ! !

Parasite Paracide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasite Paracide   Parasite Paracide EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:44 pm

Hmm..i guess this toipc should be deleted..

that was a Really Very stupid question from me...seriously...

this card can never be played in DN because you cant put your own card in your opponent deck....

i dont know what i was thinking when i put this topic

epic fail

Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

Parasite Paracide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasite Paracide   Parasite Paracide EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:29 pm

Well you could, because you could "flip" the decks like with "Convulsion of Nature" but then you couldn't ever keep it random..... EVER so you wouldn't know where to put it...
Back to top Go down
Kairyu Murou
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor

Parasite Paracide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasite Paracide   Parasite Paracide EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:03 am

Duelingnetwork actually has a page on how to use cards like this, I forgot the link though haha.
Back to top Go down
duelking11

duelking11

Parasite Paracide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasite Paracide   Parasite Paracide EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:25 am

LOL there are realy strange cards in DN that DN cant use like Amazoness Chain Master cuz you cant add opponents monsters to your hand.Why do they even add them if they cant make a button for them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

Parasite Paracide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasite Paracide   Parasite Paracide EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:27 am

really i wanted to view tha page lol XD
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

Parasite Paracide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasite Paracide   Parasite Paracide EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:39 am

duelking11 wrote:
LOL there are realy strange cards in DN that DN cant use like Amazoness Chain Master cuz you cant add opponents monsters to your hand.Why do they even add them if they cant make a button for them Very Happy

Agreed. I mean, a card like that Parasite, how is it supposed to be placed in the opponent's deck? Why would DN put such a card in the list if that card cannot be even placed in the deck.
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

Parasite Paracide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasite Paracide   Parasite Paracide EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:58 am

lol yeah dn i agree with ebilkid and duelking
Back to top Go down
! ! Yuki ! !

! ! Yuki ! !

Parasite Paracide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasite Paracide   Parasite Paracide EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:43 am

Kairyu Murou wrote:
Duelingnetwork actually has a page on how to use cards like this, I forgot the link though haha.

i would like to see that page too lol

Seriously there are some cards with good effect but cant be played

Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

Parasite Paracide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasite Paracide   Parasite Paracide EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:01 pm

i hate carly Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
! ! ! Cosmic Blazer

! ! ! Cosmic Blazer

Parasite Paracide Empty
PostSubject: lol   Parasite Paracide EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:13 pm

same thing with amazoness chain master XD
Back to top Go down
Kairyu Murou
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor

Parasite Paracide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasite Paracide   Parasite Paracide EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:46 pm

yeah if you want the page i think a mod can give it to you or you can google it haha
Back to top Go down
duelking11

duelking11

Parasite Paracide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasite Paracide   Parasite Paracide EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:42 am

I found it Cool its realy helpful :)http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/topic/364-how-to-use-unusable-cards-in-dueling-network/

You can substitute a card from opponents or your graveyard for the paracide Shocked nevet thought of that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

Parasite Paracide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasite Paracide   Parasite Paracide EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:12 am

thnx duelking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Parasite Paracide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasite Paracide   Parasite Paracide Empty

Back to top Go down

Parasite Paracide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shooting Star Academy :: Duel Support :: Card Discussion And Questions-
Jump to: