Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Chat Box Punishment Table

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Squalleonhart

Squalleonhart

Chat Box Punishment Table Empty
PostSubject: Chat Box Punishment Table   Chat Box Punishment Table EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:27 am

These are the base punishments allowed to be administered by moderators for breaking said rule/command.

Spamming= Warning.
(Flooding the chat or posting outside links without permission also falls into this category) A repeated offense will result in a kick. Any further attempts to spam will result in a one day ban from the chat box. Any higher form of punishment for spamming must be approved and enforced by an administrator.

Racism= 1 day ban.
Plus a lot of dirty looks from yours truly. Continued offenses will get you Banned from the academy on a semi-permanent basis. If it happens a third time... You'll be IP banned and other academies will be made aware of the kind of person you are - effectively destroying any chance of joining an academy based community.

Sexism= Same as above.

Advertising for other academies:
If you actually have the gall to do it I'll applaud you, shortly before banning you from the chat box pending further instruction from the online Admin.

Put downs: A warning.
Continually putting someone down will get you kicked. Going any further will get you a one day ban. Continued meanness will be brought in front of an admin for proper punishment.

Fighting: Both parties will be promptly kicked with a warning as you log back into the chat box. If you decide to keep fighting you will get kicked again. Blatant disregard for the staff member's cease and desist order will land you in the banished zone for a day to cool off.

Solicitation without providing product/service: A warning.
If the offense involves any real life currency you will be banned from the Academy, period!

This table applies to the chat box only. Unless otherwise stated by the administrators. All punishments handed out by Administrators are subject to their discretion: Meaning that you can get kicked from the chat box only to log in with a girls name and you can't complain about it (personally, I prefer to name my subjects Sally).
It also means that you can find yourself banned in a situation where you feel it isn't warranted.

1st warning = kick
2nd warning = 1 day ban
3 rd warning = 5/7 ban
4th warning = 1 month ban
5th warning = IP perma ban

All rules subject to change with or without ample notice. It's each members responsibility to make sure that they are up to date on current rules and regulations.A ban may be lifted with sincere apology and agreement amongst Admins.

Last edited by Squalleonhart on Wed May 09, 2012 7:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Squalleonhart

Squalleonhart

Chat Box Punishment Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Box Punishment Table   Chat Box Punishment Table EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:36 am

Table creation approved by Itachi~
Back to top Go down

Chat Box Punishment Table
Page 1 of 1