Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

We need more admin is back

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

We need more admin is back Empty
PostSubject: We need more admin is back   We need more admin is back EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:39 pm

Yes, because you just lock the thread without answer huh laglag?
We told our reasons cuz that we want more admin, so tell yours please and don't just lock without make argued comments.

Admins are on DN but they are needed on the forum and not on DN , if there is a conflict nobody can stop them, and finally, to give the points only an admin can do this.
Laglag you just lost control and you locked the topic, congratz !! Stifle member's opinion...
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: We need more admin is back   We need more admin is back EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:51 pm

i agreeeeeee with sakuraoka and we just do what u wanted and return ya as an admin so if u are not an admin again dont blame us!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need more admin is back   We need more admin is back EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:52 pm

I leave this forum because we can't tell our opinions, just a thing, Mindy you was right by ban laglag from admins, he is a shitty admin
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: We need more admin is back   We need more admin is back EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:20 pm

guest are u sakuraoke
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: We need more admin is back   We need more admin is back EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:23 pm

I agree. We need more admins! And laglag just locked the other topic for nothing, completely nothing.
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
*SD*Pain

*SD*Pain

PostSubject: Re: We need more admin is back   We need more admin is back EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:26 pm

laglag u got banned last time for stuff like this and u just got ur admin back and now ur doin the exact same thing...
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: We need more admin is back   We need more admin is back EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:32 pm

Now, I honestly find this funny, I swear I am not trying to be rude to either side's opinions. But, I.... Have mentioned things like this a lot... and everyone tells me I'm crazy or am stupid... The right of an opinion over the internet/on a forum is pretty much 1 of the most abused/sought out things... Its something that should never be taken away unless it is directly harming the academy in someway... I thought it was stupid to lock the topic also because there was no reason too that I could see... If you have a reason, please share it with us. It is an active topic that members were putting there opinions on, if you don't want people to have opinions and not be allowed to start topics over there opinions.. Why not lock all the forum topics. Think about it at least.
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: We need more admin is back   We need more admin is back EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:34 pm

While I may of been misinformed, my last post was not aimed at LagLag, the point still stands. From what I heard they made a big problem... that's not even true that they like assumed over. ...

My point still stands though, I've seen academies fall apart over things such as that.
Back to top Go down
*SD*Pain

*SD*Pain

PostSubject: Re: We need more admin is back   We need more admin is back EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:52 pm

people wer e just saying that laglag banned him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need more admin is back   We need more admin is back EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:02 pm

The locking had reasons, the topic was useless and after my answers u all knewed enough. An d i didnt deleted the topic, so ever1 still can see all. I just wanted to stop the big admin hating.
And to say sth to the rumors, i never banned him, hes a lier, i even showed it to ebil and he can tell u that he never was banned.
And at least im not abusing my powers, im only trying to make that the academy stays organized.
And the things i dun before my last demote where all corredt and confirm to the chatboy rules, so please every1 who wanna say sth that is talking bad about some1, plz inform about that wat ur talking about 1st plz.
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: We need more admin is back   We need more admin is back EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:42 pm

laglag wrote:
The locking had reasons, the topic was useless and after my answers u all knewed enough. An d i didnt deleted the topic, so ever1 still can see all. I just wanted to stop the big admin hating.
And to say sth to the rumors, i never banned him, hes a lier, i even showed it to ebil and he can tell u that he never was banned.
And at least im not abusing my powers, im only trying to make that the academy stays organized.
And the things i dun before my last demote where all corredt and confirm to the chatboy rules, so please every1 who wanna say sth that is talking bad about some1, plz inform about that wat ur talking about 1st plz.

Don't say to people to ask me. :O I never saw the list. You took the mod from me too quick. >.>
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: We need more admin is back   We need more admin is back EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:38 pm

All I can say, is while LagLag may not have done anything horrible... i don't see any true cause personally for locking this.. People were giving suggestions and opinions not ragging on Admins... Although the Hiro thing is a bit weird to say the least..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need more admin is back   We need more admin is back Empty

Back to top Go down

We need more admin is back
Page 1 of 1