Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Dino Rabbits vs Hieratic Gishki I thought i was going to lose but i sacked it was pretty funny :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kairyu Murou
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor

Dino Rabbits vs Hieratic Gishki I thought i was going to lose but i sacked it was pretty funny :) Empty
PostSubject: Dino Rabbits vs Hieratic Gishki I thought i was going to lose but i sacked it was pretty funny :)   Dino Rabbits vs Hieratic Gishki I thought i was going to lose but i sacked it was pretty funny :) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:35 am

It was late game and i thought i was done for to be honest but the heart of the cards guided me to victory by letting me draw a rescue rabbit just in the nick of time so yeah guys the heart of the cards is real Smile

Dino Rabbits vs Hieratic Gishki I thought i was going to lose but i sacked it was pretty funny :) 4gsO7
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

Dino Rabbits vs Hieratic Gishki I thought i was going to lose but i sacked it was pretty funny :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dino Rabbits vs Hieratic Gishki I thought i was going to lose but i sacked it was pretty funny :)   Dino Rabbits vs Hieratic Gishki I thought i was going to lose but i sacked it was pretty funny :) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:06 am

Is the opponent anyone from SSA? Just wondering cuz'; the name is a bit familiar+hieratic gishki isn't super common
Back to top Go down
Light,Yagami

Light,Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Dino Rabbits vs Hieratic Gishki I thought i was going to lose but i sacked it was pretty funny :)   Dino Rabbits vs Hieratic Gishki I thought i was going to lose but i sacked it was pretty funny :) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:00 am

Nice, det sacking xD
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: Dino Rabbits vs Hieratic Gishki I thought i was going to lose but i sacked it was pretty funny :)   Dino Rabbits vs Hieratic Gishki I thought i was going to lose but i sacked it was pretty funny :) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:02 am

Wow, nice. Besides, I never heard of Hiretics in Giskis. :/
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
"The Chibi Monkey"

Dino Rabbits vs Hieratic Gishki I thought i was going to lose but i sacked it was pretty funny :) 198-23

PostSubject: Re: Dino Rabbits vs Hieratic Gishki I thought i was going to lose but i sacked it was pretty funny :)   Dino Rabbits vs Hieratic Gishki I thought i was going to lose but i sacked it was pretty funny :) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:42 pm

^Ebil, it's been discussed in pojo a lot. There are a lot of threads on it. It's just like my Chaos Crane deck, making new cards into old decks to revamp them back.

What you do is get that level 6 gishki that lets you see two cards in opp hand and bounce one back to deck, but the thing is, you tribute a hieratic monster like su or nebthet and you get to ss a level 6 monster. Then you overlay into one of the constellar monsters and bounce another card in your graveyard back to hand (preferably shadow) and then use aquamirror eff to bounce back Gishki Gustdrake to hand and aquamirror back to deck, use shadow eff gained from the constellar monster and you get the aquamirror AGAIN. Voila. With a good hand they can bounce back ALL of your cards in hand and end up with 2700 beaters in the process that can reuse their effs again next turn (constellars)
Back to top Go down
Kairyu Murou
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor

PostSubject: Re: Dino Rabbits vs Hieratic Gishki I thought i was going to lose but i sacked it was pretty funny :)   Dino Rabbits vs Hieratic Gishki I thought i was going to lose but i sacked it was pretty funny :) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:57 pm

Erebus i dont think so haha and thanks Yagami. Smile
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Dino Rabbits vs Hieratic Gishki I thought i was going to lose but i sacked it was pretty funny :)   Dino Rabbits vs Hieratic Gishki I thought i was going to lose but i sacked it was pretty funny :) EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:43 am

lol, To be honest Rabbit vs. Holy Gishki is kind of a match up that solely depends on the opening hand of each and who goes first...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dino Rabbits vs Hieratic Gishki I thought i was going to lose but i sacked it was pretty funny :)   Dino Rabbits vs Hieratic Gishki I thought i was going to lose but i sacked it was pretty funny :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dino Rabbits vs Hieratic Gishki I thought i was going to lose but i sacked it was pretty funny :)
Page 1 of 1