Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

we need tag duels??

Go down 
+4
Kairyu Murou
BanchoLeomon
! Gianus
*SD*Naruto
8 posters
AuthorMessage
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

we need tag duels?? Empty
PostSubject: we need tag duels??   we need tag duels?? EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:32 am

[b]i really suggest to make tag duels in dn and make them official anybody with me??
Back to top Go down
! Gianus

! Gianus

PostSubject: Re: we need tag duels??   we need tag duels?? EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:43 am

1. It takes too much work, Dn has to add alot of new data.

2. KONAMI does not clearly have official rules on Tag Duels so it is too risky for DN in legal terms to make them theirselves.

3. This is not the place to discuss such a thing. I will link you to the DN-Forums. I do have to tell you that such a thing has been discussed alot of times so you will probably not get good reactions on it.

If you click here, you will get a concrete explanation on why DN does not have Tag Duels.
Back to top Go down
BanchoLeomon

BanchoLeomon

PostSubject: Re: we need tag duels??   we need tag duels?? EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:28 pm

Well, sure it would take a lot of work but it would be cool. About the rulings, I think the same Tag Duel Rules used in the games could be used?
Back to top Go down
Kairyu Murou
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor

PostSubject: Re: we need tag duels??   we need tag duels?? EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:42 pm

Whoa Gianus a lot of information haha thats good though. I would like tag duels they sound fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Victim of Progress

Victim of Progress

PostSubject: Re: we need tag duels??   we need tag duels?? EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:36 am

Uh, tag duels are entirely possible. IF you're dueling using the Yu-Gi-Oh! Dawn of the new era dueling system. Not only that, it's also automated.
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: we need tag duels??   we need tag duels?? EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:55 am

I agree with airo. But let us be realistic, it is somewhat impossible. DN is a manual game. So it means many time of getting tired and a lot of effort and could be impossible. And besides, if you want to tag duel, go to YGO PRO Dawn Of A New Era. x)
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: we need tag duels??   we need tag duels?? EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:40 am

lol XD i know but i want it in dn XD
i love it much
Back to top Go down
Light,Yagami

Light,Yagami

PostSubject: Re: we need tag duels??   we need tag duels?? EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:49 am

Theres a a way 2 get them on dn 0.o I lost link but its somewhere on the forums
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: we need tag duels??   we need tag duels?? EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:55 am

Light,Yagami wrote:
Theres a a way 2 get them on dn 0.o I lost link but its somewhere on the forums

What? Really? Shocked Try to remember Shocked At least look in the history.
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
xkyru

xkyru

PostSubject: Re: we need tag duels??   we need tag duels?? EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:30 am

i know a guy who made a thread on how to tag duel on DN but it is hard to do and you need two profiles and it requires switching windows often
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: we need tag duels??   we need tag duels?? EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:12 am

ohh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we need tag duels??   we need tag duels?? Empty

Back to top Go down

we need tag duels??
Page 1 of 1