Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Heavy Storm -> Starlight Road -> Mystical Space Typhoon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
C.C.

C.C.

Heavy Storm -> Starlight Road -> Mystical Space Typhoon Empty
PostSubject: Heavy Storm -> Starlight Road -> Mystical Space Typhoon   Heavy Storm -> Starlight Road -> Mystical Space Typhoon EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:42 am

This is a ruling seen several times, and people tend to missunderstand it a lot. The case here is, a chain link:

Chain Link 1: Heavy Storm
Chain Link 2: Starlight Road
Chain Link 3: Mystical Space Typhoon

The link resolves backwards, and MST destroys Heavy Storm. after that, Road negates Heavy storms eff, and tries to destroy it, but it can't destroy it anymore, cuz it's gone. Therefore, because Roads full conditions for summoning a Stardust are not fullfilled, Stardust cannot be summoned. After that, Heavy Storm resolves without effect.
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Storm -> Starlight Road -> Mystical Space Typhoon   Heavy Storm -> Starlight Road -> Mystical Space Typhoon EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:15 am

Wow, I think I get this now. Thank you, This was so useful. <3
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
Muteness

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Storm -> Starlight Road -> Mystical Space Typhoon   Heavy Storm -> Starlight Road -> Mystical Space Typhoon EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:21 am

Oh how I dislike people getting chains wrong, it's annoying when they try to add a monster's trigger effect from being summoned to the chain when you use Mystical Space Typhoon on their face-down Call of the Haunted, trying to resolve those effects... you can't add to the middle of a chain. But this isn't necessarily about chains so much as Starlight Road's effect, it just reminded me of it... but I'm glad to see this up to clear the any misconceptions people may have, nice work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Storm -> Starlight Road -> Mystical Space Typhoon   Heavy Storm -> Starlight Road -> Mystical Space Typhoon Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shooting Star Academy :: Duel Support :: Dueling Lessons-
Jump to: