Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Duel Puzzle 3:Blue-eyes White Dragon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aerialace

Aerialace

Duel Puzzle 3:Blue-eyes White Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Duel Puzzle 3:Blue-eyes White Dragon   Duel Puzzle 3:Blue-eyes White Dragon EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:06 pm

heres the 3rd duel puzzle. I made it a LONG time ago though so it may be a little easy.

it wont let me post the link so put the imgur site b4 this
/sLUug
Monsters on ur field:
Lord of D.
Koumori Dragon
Blue-eyes White Dragon
Backrow for ur field:
Ultimate Offering
A Rival Appears!
Call of the Haunted
Aqua Chorus
Generation Shift
Cards in Hand:
Dark Factory of Mass Production
Kaibaman
The Warrior returning Alive
Burst Stream of Destruction
Monster Reborn
Lightning Vortex
BEWD
Pot of Greed
Extra:
BLUE-EYES ULTIMATE DRAGON
Deck:
Polymerization
BEWD
Monster Reincarnation
Monsters on Opponents field:
Gyroid
Marshmallon
Sengenjin
Backrow:
Toll
Mist Body

Look them up on yugioh wiki if ur confused about effs.
Back to top Go down
Iron Mario

Iron Mario

PostSubject: Re: Duel Puzzle 3:Blue-eyes White Dragon   Duel Puzzle 3:Blue-eyes White Dragon EmptyMon May 07, 2012 5:21 pm

I think I'll give it a shot. Ok, so:
Tribute "Lord of D." and BEWD to summon BEWD from your hand, use "Generation shift" destroying BEWD and getting one from your deck, next use "Pot of Greed" to draw the last 2 cards.
Then, "Dark Factory" to recover the BEWD's from the grave and chain "A Rival Appears" choosing "Gyroid" and summon "Kaibaman". Activate "Lightning Vortex" discarding "Burst Stream" and destroy your opp. monsters.
Use "Polymerization" to summon BEUD, then "Monster Reincarnation" discarding "The warrior Returning", choose a BEWD and tribute "Kaibaman" to spec. summon it and "Monster Reborn" to summon a second one.
Activate "Call of the Haunted" to get the last BEWD on your field and "Aqua Chorus" to make all 3 have 3500 atk.
Finally, attack with your 3 BEWD, BEUD and Koumori Dragon for 16500 of damage and game, so you still have 1100 LP left after "Toll" eff.

Uff, so that's my solution, please tell me if it's correct.

A second solution would be: End your turn, your opp. decks out and you win Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aerialace

Aerialace

PostSubject: Re: Duel Puzzle 3:Blue-eyes White Dragon   Duel Puzzle 3:Blue-eyes White Dragon EmptyMon May 07, 2012 5:35 pm

i think u got it but theres still another way Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Duel Puzzle 3:Blue-eyes White Dragon   Duel Puzzle 3:Blue-eyes White Dragon EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:03 am

For people interested and don't know imgurs exact format the picture is here:

Duel Puzzle 3:Blue-eyes White Dragon SLUug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duel Puzzle 3:Blue-eyes White Dragon   Duel Puzzle 3:Blue-eyes White Dragon Empty

Back to top Go down

Duel Puzzle 3:Blue-eyes White Dragon
Page 1 of 1