Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

itme's test results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
"The Chibi Monkey"

itme's test results 198-23

itme's test results Empty
PostSubject: itme's test results   itme's test results EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:23 pm

1)Deck 4/5, one of them had 45 cards.

2) Speed of decks: 5/10... There was a lot of setting, not too much plays seen, some pretty questionable cards like scapegoat...

3) Procedures: 5/10 You didn't handle your cards correctly, I saw that you torrential tributed the whole field, which was a bad idea because I then proceeded to summon BLS and Judgment dragon.

4) Deck Build: 5/10. One deck I didn't get to see any action at all. :/ I was going to ask for the decklist to be viewed, but you left right away after you admitted defeat. Your 2nd deck had random meta cards that don't fit well together like dinorabbit/inzek/ect..

5) Card Knowledge: 3/10 You didn't know some rulings like cost and no cost effs when you played your darkworld deck, searching for trag with sangan... ect.

6) Flexibility: 2/10 You did NOT adapt very well to the cards I was playing. You would even reveal to me what you had by saying it out loud which you shouldn't have. It was like you ALREADY gave up. You kept saying stuff like "good game" even though you had well over 4k LP and I had nothing on field but a 1600 beater and it took another 2 turns to defeat you.

7) Duel Results: 0/15, I won every single one of our duels.

Decks used: Gishki vs unknown deck, 60 card twilight vs Dinorabbit/zeck/ect, Gemknight vs Dark world.

Your final score is a 24/75

You can use some improvement, if you need help, I will be here to help you become better and teach you some tricks and possibly some ruling questions.
Back to top Go down

itme's test results
Page 1 of 1