Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

dark world deck, need help

Go down 
+3
"The Chibi Monkey"
Sevendrawstosix
Kesengsem
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kesengsem

dark world deck, need help Empty
PostSubject: dark world deck, need help   dark world deck, need help EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:35 am

Monster:21
2x Brron, Mad King of the Dark World
3x Broww, Huntsman of the Dark world
2x Goldd, Wu-Lord of the Dark World
2x Grapha, Dragon Lord of the Dark World
2x Gren, Tactician of the Dark World
2x Kahkki, Guerilla of the Dark World
3x Sillva, Warlord of the Dark World
1x Morphing jar
1x Sangan
3x Fabled Raven

Spell:15
3x Dark World Dealings
2x Dark World Lightning
2x Gateway to Dark World
1x Monster Reborn
1x Lightning Vortex
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Pot of Avarice
1x Card Destruction
1x Allure of Darkness
1x The Gates of Dark World

Trap:9
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Solemn Warning
2x Torrential Tribute
2x Dark Bribe
1x Mirror Force
1x Skill Drain

Extra:
1x Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1x Flamvell Uruquizas
1x Mighty Warrior

please help me guys

thanks Smile

Back to top Go down
Sevendrawstosix
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor
Sevendrawstosix

PostSubject: Re: dark world deck, need help   dark world deck, need help EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 5:39 am

You should run snoww, it can search out all monsters of dark world, and even your gates of dark world and dark world dealings
And maybe two gates of dark world.
I run snipe hunter, it allows you to discard, and at the same time, in 2/3 occasions you destroy a card of your opponent
Also, I run three grapha's, just 'cause he 's really helpful.
Personally I'ld run Karma cut in stead of bottomless, cause it also allows you to discard, and I don't run broww, 'cause if you're up against some powerful monsters, you 're not going to be able to use him.
But maybe I should just give you my deck recipe once.
I'm not saying it's perfect, but it does work quite well.
Back to top Go down
"The Chibi Monkey"

dark world deck, need help 198-23

PostSubject: Re: dark world deck, need help   dark world deck, need help EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 7:32 am

Sevendrawstosix wrote:
You should run snoww, it can search out all monsters of dark world, and even your gates of dark world and dark world dealings
And maybe two gates of dark world.
I run snipe hunter, it allows you to discard, and at the same time, in 2/3 occasions you destroy a card of your opponent
Also, I run three grapha's, just 'cause he 's really helpful.
Personally I'ld run Karma cut in stead of bottomless, cause it also allows you to discard, and I don't run broww, 'cause if you're up against some powerful monsters, you 're not going to be able to use him.
But maybe I should just give you my deck recipe once.
I'm not saying it's perfect, but it does work quite well.

Karma Cut is a cost to activate, if you use it, the effect of darkworlds won't be applied since it's a cost. If it was something like Dark world dealings, you would get the effect cause it's not a cost to discard a card.
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: dark world deck, need help   dark world deck, need help EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 7:46 am

I run 3 snowws 3 browws 3 gates 3 dealings 3 graphas lol.

I'd try to give you tips on darkworlds on how to use them better but then Hiroshi would make fun of me.
Back to top Go down
Kesengsem

PostSubject: Re: dark world deck, need help   dark world deck, need help EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 10:49 am

hey thanks for the tips all.. Very Happy

should i put broww in the deck or not?
and how much snipe hunter should i put in the deck for best play?
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: dark world deck, need help   dark world deck, need help EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:05 am

I never use snipe hunter (not saying its bad) broww is good.. but it works well with tour guides... broww is for the extra draw power because the *main* meta darkworlds are draw power based.

I run 3 with 3 tour guides.. but.. you could always run just 1-2 to try..
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: dark world deck, need help   dark world deck, need help EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:33 pm

i'd drop Kahkki for effect veiler's.
Back to top Go down
*SD*Pain

*SD*Pain

PostSubject: Re: dark world deck, need help   dark world deck, need help EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:52 pm

im no good with dark worlds but i think that silvva and goldd aint that good anymore
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: dark world deck, need help   dark world deck, need help EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:07 pm

I main 0 silvva and goldds lmao, but its not bad to run 1-2 alltogether
Back to top Go down
*SD*Pain

*SD*Pain

PostSubject: Re: dark world deck, need help   dark world deck, need help EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:57 pm

lol why is it bad to run goldd and silvva
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: dark world deck, need help   dark world deck, need help EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 5:39 pm

just don't need to way better cards you could use. only need 2 anyway
Back to top Go down
duelking11

duelking11

PostSubject: Re: dark world deck, need help   dark world deck, need help EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:20 am

Eradicator epidemic virus or Deck devastation virus if you run Gate of darkworld and Grapha or Silva and Goldo cuz they are realy helpful against today meta i think if you dont like em put em in side but eradicator is realy awsome cuz starlight cant negate him Smile Also you could add more synchros on extra cuz y ou could synchro realy fast level 8 or 9 with raven and even 7 if u run vanguard of dark world.Also dark world lightning isnt realy good this format i would have runned it on one.Cerluli can be realy helpful in ur deck if u run Silva or Goldo just because u run many dark world cards that can discard him.thease are my ideas i hope i helped you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dark world deck, need help   dark world deck, need help Empty

Back to top Go down

dark world deck, need help
Page 1 of 1