Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Old duel i had with Mally <3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kairyu Murou
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor

Old duel i had with Mally <3  Empty
PostSubject: Old duel i had with Mally <3    Old duel i had with Mally <3  EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:19 am

Hey guys this was a duel i had with Malevalent in which i used Machina Gadgets. I wanted to share this with you guys because i thought it was pretty funny i xyzed for Shock Master and declared spells for Shock Master's Effect and Malevalent just happened to have all spells which was pretty funny; in the picture you can see him revealing his hand XD so yeah. Had fun playing against him lol and hope we get to do it again sometime.

Old duel i had with Mally <3  4R6xB
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old duel i had with Mally <3    Old duel i had with Mally <3  EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 6:27 am

Nice machina gadget but steelswarm is useless now
Back to top Go down
*SD*Pain

*SD*Pain

PostSubject: Re: Old duel i had with Mally <3    Old duel i had with Mally <3  EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 6:31 am

nice...
Back to top Go down
Dominique LeBeau
Chancellor
Chancellor
Dominique LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Old duel i had with Mally <3    Old duel i had with Mally <3  EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:23 am

Hiroshi Nakahara wrote:
Nice machina gadget but steelswarm is useless now
I woudmt say useless to be exact.Sure there are XYZ cards and such but dont forget synchros are still played aswell as cards like dark armed and Judgment dragon
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Old duel i had with Mally <3    Old duel i had with Mally <3  EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:26 am

I've never really tried steelswarm but I've always enjoyed evilswarm or w.e
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old duel i had with Mally <3    Old duel i had with Mally <3  EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 10:26 am

But evilswarm has to low attack, and can be killed by rai-oh, so it is useless, and 2 bottom + 2 warnning are suffisant
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Old duel i had with Mally <3    Old duel i had with Mally <3  EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:25 am

evilswarm xyz=easy. evil swarm xyz's=2500+attack. evil swarn xyz's=stopping opponent from getting high attack monsters...
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: Old duel i had with Mally <3    Old duel i had with Mally <3  EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:31 pm

true evilswarm is good it beats me sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old duel i had with Mally <3    Old duel i had with Mally <3  Empty

Back to top Go down

Old duel i had with Mally <3
Page 1 of 1