Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

EbilKid VS Appie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EbilKid

EbilKid

EbilKid VS Appie Empty
PostSubject: EbilKid VS Appie   EbilKid VS Appie EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:38 pm

Hello, appie.

Since you are new here and made it to the shooting star dorm, (congrats! Very Happy) I want to duel you, do you accept my challenge? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
Appie

EbilKid VS Appie Empty
PostSubject: Re: EbilKid VS Appie   EbilKid VS Appie EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 6:01 pm

Ofc i do
Back to top Go down
Kairyu Murou
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor

EbilKid VS Appie Empty
PostSubject: Re: EbilKid VS Appie   EbilKid VS Appie EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:20 pm

yay a challenge was accepted lol
Back to top Go down

EbilKid VS Appie Empty
PostSubject: Re: EbilKid VS Appie   EbilKid VS Appie EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:01 am

Good luck to both
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

EbilKid VS Appie Empty
PostSubject: Re: EbilKid VS Appie   EbilKid VS Appie EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:53 am

We haven't done anything... I am waiting for him to come... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
Sponsored content

EbilKid VS Appie Empty
PostSubject: Re: EbilKid VS Appie   EbilKid VS Appie Empty

Back to top Go down

EbilKid VS Appie
Page 1 of 1