Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

If Love Were All

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile

Miss Nile

If Love Were All Empty
PostSubject: If Love Were All   If Love Were All EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:43 pm

Chapter I

"Somebody…"

I could hear that voice calling to me, I could hear it clearly.

"Somebody…please help me…!"

It was the voice of a child, I could hear it well enough to assume that but…where am I? I can't see anything; I can't feel anything…where am I?

The first voice that entered my ears was a beeping sound, a sound that continued to beep as I began to open my eyes and become aware of my surroundings.

"Oh! The subject has regained consciousness."

Subject…? Were they talking about me?

I looked towards the woman who just said that, a lady with short brown hair wearing some weird sort of outfit. As I realized later, I was wearing a similar outfit, too. Who was she? And where was I?

"When our friend here is able to walk, take our little protégé to her room; but make sure no one realizes that this subject is not a psychic duelist. If anyone else finds this out, our secret might be leaked to the outside world."

Apparently, that woman wasn't alone. A red-haired man was talking to her, and he was the one who just said that. When I looked towards him, a shiver ran through my body. I wasn't comfortable to that guy, but he seemed to be some sort of a boss that we all had to obey around here.

I don't remember much of what happened next, but I think that brown-haired lady, whose I knew later name was Seria, led me into a room and told me that this where I would be staying. Turned out it wasn't my room alone however; I was sharing it with two other guys, who were the same uniforms as we both were wearing. A brown-haired guy with slit eyes, wearing a pair of glasses, and another with short blonde hair, looking slightly sharper and less friendly.

"Just ask these two if you need help with anything," Seria told me. "Other than that, here's a deck that you can use."

She handed me a Duel Monsters deck and I simply took it, looking at it confusedly somewhat. Doing that, she prepared to leave but however, she turned to me one more time and said, "Since this deck has been already created, be careful to mix it up. You'll be receiving your instructions from Sayer soon. Make sure you all get ready."

With that, she left the room. I found myself all alone with those two guys, and although they looked friendly enough, I didn't feel comfortable. I felt confused.

There were two beds in the room, but as I assumed that both have been already taken by the two boys, I just headed to that coach and sat down on it, looking confused and puzzled. I didn't know anything. Where was I? Who were these people? Most importantly, who am I? All I could remember was that my name was Eva, Eva Logon. Other than that, I only remembered how to duel but not anything else.

"A pleasure to meet you," This voice suddenly got me out of my thoughts and as I looked up, I saw the brown-haired guy looking down at me through his glasses. "I am Okita and this is Liquid. What is your name?"

"E-Eva…Eva Logon."

"Some new blood, huh?" I turned towards the guy who said that, Liquid. But I couldn't reply. I found nothing to say, absolutely nothing. I simply stared at them confusedly when I heard him continuing,

"Hey, what are you spacing out for? You got anything going upstairs there?"

I quickly tried to say anything but I just nodded my head in embarrassment.

"Okay, do you know where we are now?"

As a matter of fact, I didn't have the least idea where was I or who were all of these people. I spaced out again and the look of confusedness filled my face again.

""Hey, now! Get a hold of yourself! We're in Arcadia Movement Headquarters."

"Arcadia…Movement? What…?"

"You know, the people who got you here to control your powers."

Now that didn't help any. While I was looking for anything that might have made me understand what the hell was going on, I was just becoming more confused. What powers was he talking about?

I stayed completely silent, and the confused look didn't go away from my face.

"Okay, give your brain a rest till we get some instructions. Just don't go causing any trouble."

I wasn't given a chance to even think, as the moment after it, the guy with red hair entered our room. That same creepy guy, whenever I saw him I felt a shiver run through my body.

"Psychic duelists listen up!" he announced, "Your first mission to be carried out by the Arcadia Movement has been decided upon! Our target will be KaibaCorp's own Fortune Cup! Apparently, a large amount of duelists with amazing skills will participate in this tournament..."

Fortune Cup? Mission…? I was completely lost, but I listened carefully still, trying to understand anything.

"You may come in."

I snapped out of my thoughts as a red-haired girl came into the room. She had beautiful hazel eyes and her hair was put up in a strange way, with a metallic thing rolling around it in the middle. She looked powerful, strong in an elegant way, but also broken and full of secrets.

"This is Akiza Izinski. She has been invited to the tournament and has already passed the finals. I need the three of you to infiltrate the rear of the event hall in order to support her. The three of you will have to work together. Consider it a kind of 'field training'," he then turned to Akiza, "Akiza, make sure you give those other contestants a real taste of your powers!"

"Everything will go as you wish, Sayer." That was her confident reply.

I later learned that his name was Sayer. In fact, I later remembered that his name was Sayer. But as that didn't matter much to me, I just did as I was told and I followed Okita and Liquid to where they followed Sayer.

We were taken to a huge building where the Fortune Cup was held; the Stadium. Akiza entered with Sayer through the entrance but of course, the three of us had to find an alternate way to head in. I still had no idea how were we supposed to 'help' her, but I just followed keeping in mind to listen to whatever Okita and Liquid said carefully.

We found a way to enter, but it wasn't easy at all. We had to sneak past guards and walk through back doors. I was getting more confused and nervous as we walked but there was nothing I could do but simply follow.

By the time we reached the supposed area, we were hearing lots of noise, cheerings and voices of excited crowds.

"Has the duel finished or something? What's up with all of this cheering?" was Liquid's question. I had the same question in mind, too.

Okita, who had gone to check up on what was going on, came back a little after then.

"I apologize for my lateness, but it seems like the duel has ended indeed." He said, and we both were looking at him, waiting for him to continue, "And unfortunately, Akiza Izinski has lost."

"What…?" I couldn't help but say that, as I knew, Akiza was important for our plan, whatever that plan was.

"What did you say?" Liquid exclaimed, "But we need her in order for the plan to work!"

"I guess we all have to just head on home now. It's useless to stay here any longer."

Okita and Liquid just started heading back then and I was about to follow just when I heard a voice calling me.

"Hey! You!"

I turned around to see who was that calling me, and as I did, I saw that it was a girl with long black hair, wearing a pair of glasses and striped shirt. She held a camera in her hands, which made me assume she was some sort of a reporter. But not a very skilled one.

"Um, yes?" I replied, just to see what did she want from me. But I wasn't going to answer any questions, because I didn't know any answers.

"Aren't you from the Arcadia Movement?"

"Arcadia Movement…?" I sounded confused, and I really was. But it was then when I remembered that it was the name of whatever that place I was being kept in.

"I'm Carly Carmine, journalist! I want you to tell me everything you know about the Acardia Movement!"

"I don't think so…Excuse me."

I was getting ready to leave, when I heard her say,

"Oh my gosh! Has the championship match already started?" She exclaimed, "And more importantly, what was that sound just now? I've got to get to the stadium pronto!"

Although I was about to leave and head back to Okita and Liquid, for some reason I got interested. I quietly followed her until I found myself heading into the track area. Just as I arrived, I heard those words so loud,

"It's oveeeeeeer! We have our winner! The hero of Satellite has made it; Yusei Fudo has won the duel!"

For some reason, just as I heard that name, my heart beat faster. And as I looked into the field, to see the owner of the name that earthquake-ed my heart, I saw him. I saw a young man of about 16-18 years old, with spiky black hair and little yellow in it. With clear blue eyes, and just as I looked into his picture, I felt like thousands of knives were being put into my head, fighting through my brain. I put my hands around my head trying to stop the unbearable pain but I couldn't. I slowly fell to my knees, and with one scream of agony, I fell to the ground, everything to me black. Everything.
Back to top Go down

If Love Were All
Page 1 of 1