Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

duelking11 Retest Results

Go down 
+3
*SD*Pain
duelking11
Mindy Loves Lucy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mindy Loves Lucy

Mindy Loves Lucy

duelking11 Retest Results Empty
PostSubject: duelking11 Retest Results   duelking11 Retest Results EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:45 pm

# of cards - 5/5

Speed of Deck - 8/10
Mindy isn't sure if it was the bad hands or not, but the decks were running average speed. Added a point because of the bad luck in your draws.

Procedures - 8/10
No real problems here. Had to think very long about some of your moves as if you weren't used to the deck. Good overall though Very Happy

Deck Build - 8/10
Decks were effective, but very standard and lacked any originality. It's always cool, in ANY deck, if someone uses original cards that people wouldn't expect.

Card Knowledge - 8/10
Not all of the combos, especially in your own deck, were you yet comfortable with or knowledgeable of. A mistake many academics here make is focusing on gaining points for the retest, and not what they do for the retest. Becoming used to your decks and learning them inside and out would have greatly increased your score and probably ensured Shooting Star Dorm.

Flexibility - 8/10
Bounced back and responded well to these. Your nervousness got to you however and you missed some things, also some of the shortcomings of your deck speed entail that your deck's flexibility is also decreased.

Duel Results - 15/15
You won 3 out of 3 duels.

Final Score: 60
Dorm: Shooting Star

Thankies for the duels Very Happy Mindy is very excited that you made Shooting Star just like you wanted !!! Have fun in Shooting Star Very Happy

Alsp please post in Shooting Star dorm that you are a part of their dorm now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
duelking11

duelking11

PostSubject: Re: duelking11 Retest Results   duelking11 Retest Results EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:02 pm

Actually i was nervous because i tuned up some of my old decks and didn't really know how would they play also i wanted to get to SSD dorm as fast as i could so i didn't leave enough time for testing the decks also i was looking forward to more standard and typical decks, But after these duels i realized that if i used em like i knew em i would get more points for the procedures,deck knowledge,flexibility speed but i was counting more on winning all duels and still that was enough but even 1 point could fail my test so i will try in future to more more original cards and increase speed of my decks so i can someday get an invite to Shooting Quasar dorm Cool
Back to top Go down
*SD*Pain

*SD*Pain

PostSubject: Re: duelking11 Retest Results   duelking11 Retest Results EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:24 pm

wow dude nice results
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: duelking11 Retest Results   duelking11 Retest Results EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:31 pm

Congratz
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: duelking11 Retest Results   duelking11 Retest Results EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:10 pm

pretty good
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: duelking11 Retest Results   duelking11 Retest Results EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:39 pm

A_A Why does everybody goes to stardust and shootng and I am in debris?

Anyways, good job, duelking! Very Happy You made it finally to the shooting star.

Also, that I learn now some mistakes of mine Mindy pointed out and especially the deck built.

Overall, good job. Wink I know you shall be invited to quasar one day. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
Miss Nile

Miss Nile

PostSubject: Re: duelking11 Retest Results   duelking11 Retest Results EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:59 pm

Congrats, duelking. It is great to see you in Shooting Star. ^^ Hope you can make it eventually to Quasar, too. ^^

And hopefully, I can make it to join you. O.o
Back to top Go down
Kairyu Murou
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor

PostSubject: Re: duelking11 Retest Results   duelking11 Retest Results EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:51 pm

Oh nice work duelking11 haha shooting star dorm !!! yay i hope you have a fun time in the academy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: duelking11 Retest Results   duelking11 Retest Results Empty

Back to top Go down

duelking11 Retest Results
Page 1 of 1