Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Ahh that feeling of when you get Quasar First turn

Go down 
+2
EbilKid
milkydomo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
milkydomo

milkydomo

Ahh that feeling of when you get Quasar First turn Empty
PostSubject: Ahh that feeling of when you get Quasar First turn   Ahh that feeling of when you get Quasar First turn EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:32 am

I thought I wouldn't get the feeling any more since single quasar isn't important anymore... well I made a triple quasar deck, and I've been getting first turn quasars a lot.. haha

Ahh that feeling of when you get Quasar First turn AmJXF
Back to top Go down
milkydomo

milkydomo

PostSubject: Re: Ahh that feeling of when you get Quasar First turn   Ahh that feeling of when you get Quasar First turn EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:32 am

oh and... de ja vu o.o I swore I have experienced this before, like being on this forum, but I just signed up recently!!!
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: Ahh that feeling of when you get Quasar First turn   Ahh that feeling of when you get Quasar First turn EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:50 am

Well..uhh.. I never got to summon Quasar. Because I had no idea or plan around it XD
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
! Gianus

! Gianus

PostSubject: Re: Ahh that feeling of when you get Quasar First turn   Ahh that feeling of when you get Quasar First turn EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:26 am

What was your starting hand? Because I think that you couldhave gotten way more out of that.

Last edited by ! Gianus on Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos P_P)
Back to top Go down
milkydomo

milkydomo

PostSubject: Re: Ahh that feeling of when you get Quasar First turn   Ahh that feeling of when you get Quasar First turn EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:29 pm

I think it was 1 tuning, 1 junk warrior, 2 doppels, a dandylion, and 1 reinforcement
Back to top Go down
milkydomo

milkydomo

PostSubject: Re: Ahh that feeling of when you get Quasar First turn   Ahh that feeling of when you get Quasar First turn EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:30 pm

and my extra deck is to go for 3 quasars... so I was kind of limited lol
Back to top Go down
Dominique LeBeau
Chancellor
Chancellor
Dominique LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Ahh that feeling of when you get Quasar First turn   Ahh that feeling of when you get Quasar First turn EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:38 pm

eh3 quasars is too cloggy. with a synchron deck u will need all the space u can get and 1 is usually a game winner. trust me tested fro a long time(Btter than gianus js... hes crazy dont know wut hes talking about)
Back to top Go down
milkydomo

milkydomo

PostSubject: Re: Ahh that feeling of when you get Quasar First turn   Ahh that feeling of when you get Quasar First turn EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 8:10 pm

I wanted to try out 3 quasars because of your pictures >.> I want to at least get them all out once haha and then I will switch back to my regular quasar build Razz
Back to top Go down
! Gianus

! Gianus

PostSubject: Re: Ahh that feeling of when you get Quasar First turn   Ahh that feeling of when you get Quasar First turn EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 8:53 pm

! Shooting Quasar Dragon wrote:
eh3 quasars is too cloggy. with a synchron deck u will need all the space u can get and 1 is usually a game winner.
^This is true

! Shooting Quasar Dragon wrote:
trust me tested fro a long time(Btter than gianus js... hes crazy dont know wut hes talking about)
^THESE ARE LIES

Hmm, seeing your starting hand, how come you've pulled this off without Level Eater? P_P
Back to top Go down
milkydomo

milkydomo

PostSubject: Re: Ahh that feeling of when you get Quasar First turn   Ahh that feeling of when you get Quasar First turn EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:58 pm

yeah, I took a while thinking, I wasn't sure if I should use doppel's effect, so I didn't lol
Back to top Go down
milkydomo

milkydomo

PostSubject: Re: Ahh that feeling of when you get Quasar First turn   Ahh that feeling of when you get Quasar First turn EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 10:11 pm

and I think I drew a veiler at the end, and also a quick draw from either librarian and formula o:
Back to top Go down
Mindy Loves Lucy

Mindy Loves Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Ahh that feeling of when you get Quasar First turn   Ahh that feeling of when you get Quasar First turn EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 12:07 am

Mindy has been wondering why there has been a spike in first turn Quasar decks. Many moar people are using them. Mindy wants to build a Quasar deck now @_@ no idea where to start D:
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: Ahh that feeling of when you get Quasar First turn   Ahh that feeling of when you get Quasar First turn EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 12:10 am

try laval's there easy too make and great
Back to top Go down
milkydomo

milkydomo

PostSubject: Re: Ahh that feeling of when you get Quasar First turn   Ahh that feeling of when you get Quasar First turn EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:24 am

I've noticed that too! Dx I want to make one in person, but all the cards are getting more expensive -.- quasar used to be cheaper!
Back to top Go down
milkydomo

milkydomo

PostSubject: Re: Ahh that feeling of when you get Quasar First turn   Ahh that feeling of when you get Quasar First turn EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:25 am

And I will not give into laval's >.> I might experiment, but I won't ever make them my main deck o:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ahh that feeling of when you get Quasar First turn   Ahh that feeling of when you get Quasar First turn Empty

Back to top Go down

Ahh that feeling of when you get Quasar First turn
Page 1 of 1