Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

HELLOOOOOO!!!! XD

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
! Baby Girl

HELLOOOOOO!!!! XD Empty
PostSubject: HELLOOOOOO!!!! XD   HELLOOOOOO!!!! XD EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:49 pm

HELLOOOO EVERYONE!!

My name is Skye and this is my hopless attampt to try and explain some things about myself.

I love having a laugh, having fun in general, i also like surfing and playing my guitar.

I'm 17, my birthday is april 5th.

I live in Australia were the surf is always up so i never get to miss out

I have just started dueling about 8 months ago and i started playing DN about a 4 months ago and loving it so far.

I don't care if i lose as long as it was a fun game, i will hopefully get good soon Smile

so hope to see you guys out there, if you like i'm always up for a casual chat so if you want to talk to me about something then i'm here lol.

so thx for reading, i think this like my first post ever so i'm not sure what to expect but uhh yeah.. thx for reading.

Skye.

Back to top Go down

HELLOOOOOO!!!! XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLOOOOOO!!!! XD   HELLOOOOOO!!!! XD EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:04 pm

Have fun with US Baby ♫
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

HELLOOOOOO!!!! XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLOOOOOO!!!! XD   HELLOOOOOO!!!! XD EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:05 pm

Welcome there, baby girl. ^^

I hope you enjoy your time around here.
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
! Baby Girl

HELLOOOOOO!!!! XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLOOOOOO!!!! XD   HELLOOOOOO!!!! XD EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:06 pm

Thx guys Smile
Back to top Go down

HELLOOOOOO!!!! XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLOOOOOO!!!! XD   HELLOOOOOO!!!! XD EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 7:44 pm

welcome skye. glade u finaly choose to listen to me and join this amazing academy
Back to top Go down
!duelmonsters

!duelmonsters

HELLOOOOOO!!!! XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLOOOOOO!!!! XD   HELLOOOOOO!!!! XD EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:20 pm

hiz wecome to ssa hope u hav fun here
DM older dan u by 1 month Razz
Back to top Go down
Kairyu Murou
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor

HELLOOOOOO!!!! XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLOOOOOO!!!! XD   HELLOOOOOO!!!! XD EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:48 am

Yay New Friend ! ! Very Happy nice to meet you Skye.
Back to top Go down
Sevendrawstosix
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor
Sevendrawstosix

HELLOOOOOO!!!! XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLOOOOOO!!!! XD   HELLOOOOOO!!!! XD EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:59 am

welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HELLOOOOOO!!!! XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLOOOOOO!!!! XD   HELLOOOOOO!!!! XD Empty

Back to top Go down

HELLOOOOOO!!!! XD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shooting Star Academy :: The Campus :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: