Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Lol This Mokey Mokey OTk

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dominique LeBeau
Chancellor
Chancellor
Dominique LeBeau

Lol This Mokey Mokey OTk Empty
PostSubject: Lol This Mokey Mokey OTk   Lol This Mokey Mokey OTk EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:17 pm

Lol This Mokey Mokey OTk 141F5
Well as u can see ive OTK'd my good friend Chris ( call him Chrissy) With my Mokey Mokey deck even wen i go to 1 fife point left. After the duel he spams tokens and gets mad.But i still luv that guy Very Happy

Last edited by ! Shooting Quasar Dragon on Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Image wouldnt show)
Back to top Go down
Kairyu Murou
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor

PostSubject: Re: Lol This Mokey Mokey OTk   Lol This Mokey Mokey OTk EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 3:10 am

lol nice otk i just saw this thats epic haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sevendrawstosix
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor
Sevendrawstosix

PostSubject: Re: Lol This Mokey Mokey OTk   Lol This Mokey Mokey OTk EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:03 am

lol, you always do freakin' weird stuff with those decks of yours don't ya :p
That's probably why I've only beaten you once, and that was with freakin too much luck :p
Back to top Go down
"The Chibi Monkey"

Lol This Mokey Mokey OTk 198-23

PostSubject: Re: Lol This Mokey Mokey OTk   Lol This Mokey Mokey OTk EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:35 am

O.o Those deck differences.
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: Lol This Mokey Mokey OTk   Lol This Mokey Mokey OTk EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 7:42 am

Wow! Cool OTK. And I am wondering how did your life points reach that, Quasar. ._. I mean. 1 LP? What? D:
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lol This Mokey Mokey OTk   Lol This Mokey Mokey OTk Empty

Back to top Go down

Lol This Mokey Mokey OTk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shooting Star Academy :: Duel Support :: Duel Gallery-
Jump to: