Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Ways to get Quasar out.

Go down 
+6
Kairyu Murou
Aerialace
Mindy Loves Lucy
! Gianus
milkydomo
ChaosFire101
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaosFire101

Location : I'd rather not. Safety first! And I don't like stalkers.

Ways to get Quasar out. Empty
PostSubject: Ways to get Quasar out.   Ways to get Quasar out. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:48 pm

Here's my Synchron Quasar decklist: https://imgur.com/oxz7j

I currently have 2 ways to get Shooting Quasar Dragon
out. The first is Synchron explorer, quickdraw synchron and level eater. If you don't know this, this is how.

Discard a level eater for qd to summon qd, then summon level eater from grave(qd is now lv 4)tune them to summon junk warrior. then, normal summon synchron explorer to summon back qd, then activate level eaters eff(junk warrior is now lv 4), now u have junk warrior, qd, synchron explorer and level eater. Tune level eater. synchron explorer and qd for road warrior. then activate his eff to summon a lv 1 warrior or machine type tuner, then activate level eaters eff on road warrior(now lv 7), then tune ur level eater and lv 1 tuner u summoned from road's effect for formula synchron. then activate level eaters eff on road(now lv 6). You should now have a lv 6 road warrior, a lv 4 junk warrior, and a lv 2 formula and a lv 1 level eater. tune road warrior, junk warrior,and formula for quasar.

This is the second way.

You can only do this if you have a summoned quasar later in the game if u want another.

normal summon junk synchron, bring back formula synchron, then summon quickdraw synchron by discarding ANY monster of your choice. then summon level eater from ur grave(u should have this in ur grave from earlier in the game) on quasar. then tune junk synchron and level eater to get an armory arm. u should have a quasar, an armory arm and a quickdraw. summon level eater again on quasar. tune level eater and quickdraw for junk gardna. Now you should have a lv 10 quasar, a lv 4 armory arm, a lv 2 formula synchron, and a lv 6 junk gardna. tune formula, armory arm and gardna for another quasar.

I have absolutely have NO idea how to get 3 quasars, never done it, probably never will, =/. I just discovered the second method, while I was thinking about combo's. If anybody has any other methods of summoning quasar, please post back on how to. Also, tell me what should I take out or add into my deck. Shooting Quasar said it was almost exaclty her deck, so. As long as I have the cards in my hand and know how to summon quasar, I can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE, Smile
Back to top Go down
milkydomo

milkydomo

PostSubject: Re: Ways to get Quasar out.   Ways to get Quasar out. EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:38 am

Surprised I usually just wing it xD If I may make a suggestion.. you should drop explorer to two, and increase doppruuuwruu to three Smile Grimmy suggested me to take out sangan because it slows the deck down, so I did. Maybe you should try that too, and see if it helps o:
all you need to do is math really, since formula synchron is required, level 2 is automatic, so you'll have to get two synchros that add up to level 10, so keep that in mind.

What works well in this deck is running 2 junk warriors. (jacked this idea from grimmy xD) so you would either go for 2 level 5s or when you don't have a level 10 in total, you can also go for lower levels such as 4, and with 6. When you have a high level monster, you could keep on synching with level eater, to reduce it's level and WABAM. if you understand o: hope this helps Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ways to get Quasar out.   Ways to get Quasar out. EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:42 am

1 offen done Double Quasar And 1 Trip Quasar yet. And i think The best method for all is librarian And junk warrior. The Rest is dun by luck And call of The haunted/ reborn/ And this trap wir that u Summon 1 500 Akt or less Monster.

And i Personaly Play 3 junk warrior. And in stead of armory arm i play dark diviner.
Back to top Go down
milkydomo

milkydomo

PostSubject: Re: Ways to get Quasar out.   Ways to get Quasar out. EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:07 am

I tried out dark diviner, and I didn't like it as much as armory arm because armory arm's more versatile to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ways to get Quasar out.   Ways to get Quasar out. EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:36 am

But armory Arm is just The better Card When u have a Problem. Topdecked junk an all is k
Back to top Go down
! Gianus

! Gianus

PostSubject: Re: Ways to get Quasar out.   Ways to get Quasar out. EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:51 am

3rd Quasar is only possible by using 1 or more "revival cards" (monster reborn/Call of the haunted, etc.).
Synchero summoning is almost impossible after you have 2 Quasars on the field. you could synchro summon 2 more monsters but it is really hard. Using triple Coth and Reborn (and maybe limit reverse for Formula) would help alot if you want to get triple Quasar.
You have to revive at least 1 monster (mostly Formula since it has already been used at least twice) Because when you have 4 Synchro monsters on the field, you cannot Synchro Summon another Synchro monster.
Trust me, I've done it 3 times Wink
Back to top Go down
Mindy Loves Lucy

Mindy Loves Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Ways to get Quasar out.   Ways to get Quasar out. EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:29 am

Mindy will build the bestest Quasar deck in the world and eventually become bettur than Anus Very Happy Mindy just has to start building it though >_> And learn the combos >_>
Back to top Go down
Aerialace

Aerialace

PostSubject: Re: Ways to get Quasar out.   Ways to get Quasar out. EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:36 am

Quasar sooooooooooo complicated to get the third one out -_-
Back to top Go down
Kairyu Murou
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor

PostSubject: Re: Ways to get Quasar out.   Ways to get Quasar out. EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 12:22 pm

Quasar is very broken ! getting 3 out on someone is like overkill 0.o
Back to top Go down
Muteness

PostSubject: Re: Ways to get Quasar out.   Ways to get Quasar out. EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:09 am

Unknown Synchron should be in the for a Road Warrior target, use Level Eater, make Formula... it's pretty self built and running...
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Ways to get Quasar out.   Ways to get Quasar out. EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:07 am

I don't really get it.. is this about tips on how to get it out? CUz' theres actually TONS of ways..
Back to top Go down
Synchro

PostSubject: Re: Ways to get Quasar out.   Ways to get Quasar out. EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:29 am

Wow I might try what Gianus did Smile
Back to top Go down
Muteness

PostSubject: Re: Ways to get Quasar out.   Ways to get Quasar out. EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:54 am

This topic was made for assistance on their deck Erebus, but you could find tips to help your own here too.
Back to top Go down
crimsondragon#1

crimsondragon#1

PostSubject: Re: Ways to get Quasar out.   Ways to get Quasar out. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 9:26 am

ummmmmm idk ur confusing me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ways to get Quasar out.   Ways to get Quasar out. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ways to get Quasar out.
Page 1 of 1