Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

!JackAtlas!'s Results

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaosFire101

Location : I'd rather not. Safety first! And I don't like stalkers.

!JackAtlas!'s Results Empty
PostSubject: !JackAtlas!'s Results   !JackAtlas!'s Results EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 7:46 pm

Deck-4/5
-Number of cards in your deck
42-44 cards=4/5
---------------
Speed Of Deck-4/10
-How fast your decks were pulling cards you need
----------------
Procedures-7/10
-How you handle your cards
----------------
Deck Build-7/10
-How well put together your deck
----------------
Card Knowledge-8/10
-How well you understood the cards that were played
----------------
Flexibility-8/10
-How well you could adapt to the cards being played
----------------
Duel Results-0/15
-How Many Of the Duels You Won From The Test Duels
There are 5 points for each duel won.
----------------
You got 38 out of 70 points and made Debris Dragon dorm. Post something in the dorm to verify you're in it.

All I have to say is that I'm sorry. Why? Because you drew 3 bad hands in the 3 duels we had. I drew 3 really good hands. Sorry about that, Sad. You did really well on understanding cards and I saw you had a good build of decks, but mostly hurt you is that you weren't pulling any cards you needed. So you lost 21 points due to not pulling cards you needed and trying out for Shooting Quasar dorm so I had to test you with the hardest decks in Yugioh, the only people who make it in Shooting Quasar dorm are extremly gifted duelists, and I mean the best on DN, and on the academy. Even the maker of this website isn'y in it because there is 1 person better than her, but personally I feel like she should still be in Shooting Quasar dorm. Sorry, all I can tell you is that don't feel too cocky cause i did that too and barely made Stardust(I had bad hands, I personally think I could make it into Shooting Star), so good luck in the dueling world and PEACE.
Back to top Go down
Sevendrawstosix
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor
Sevendrawstosix

PostSubject: Re: !JackAtlas!'s Results   !JackAtlas!'s Results EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 12:28 pm

lol, yeah, bad luck seriously f***s up these tests :s
oh well, better luck next time I guess
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: !JackAtlas!'s Results   !JackAtlas!'s Results EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:19 am

only thing you could do is retest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !JackAtlas!'s Results   !JackAtlas!'s Results Empty

Back to top Go down

!JackAtlas!'s Results
Page 1 of 1