Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Headmaster of Ra

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aerialace

Aerialace

Headmaster of Ra Empty
PostSubject: Headmaster of Ra   Headmaster of Ra EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:50 pm

Hey im the tester for the Ra Dorm if u wanna get in Ra PM me and ill test u.if ur a slifer that wants to try to get into the ra dorm than pm me and if ur worthy enough u can join Ra
Back to top Go down
Squalleonhart

Squalleonhart

Headmaster of Ra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headmaster of Ra   Headmaster of Ra EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:23 pm

If you've moved into another Dorm, Please delete this room.
Back to top Go down
ApolloCosmic*

ApolloCosmic*

Headmaster of Ra Empty
PostSubject: did u finsh my deck aerialace   Headmaster of Ra EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:32 pm

Did u finsh my deck yet
Back to top Go down
Aerialace

Aerialace

Headmaster of Ra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headmaster of Ra   Headmaster of Ra EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:33 pm

nah Its pretty hard to get Shark Drake first turn
Back to top Go down
ApolloCosmic*

ApolloCosmic*

Headmaster of Ra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headmaster of Ra   Headmaster of Ra EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:48 pm

Ok if its that hard than its ok that it comes out in the second turn
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

Headmaster of Ra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headmaster of Ra   Headmaster of Ra EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:57 am

Your making a shark drake specific deck?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Headmaster of Ra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headmaster of Ra   Headmaster of Ra Empty

Back to top Go down

Headmaster of Ra
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shooting Star Academy :: The Campus :: Stardust Dragon Dorm-
Jump to: