Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Top Tier Decks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
! Crow Hogan

Top Tier Decks Empty
PostSubject: Top Tier Decks   Top Tier Decks EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:00 am

So What do you guys think is the top Tier decks as well as the top deck meaning best meta in any tier. This also includes Tier 2 and Tier 3 decks as well. If you want to post what you think the top deck is in each Tier do so and explain as to why you think so.

Anyway my top Deck in Tier 1

Tier 1 Top Deck: Inzektors. Reason is that inzektors are explosive but so are chaosdragons as well but i think that the inzektors have a better macthup agasit these dragons. Also I think inzektors are top because there are some variants to the deck type like the TGU engine in it, Mystic Tomato engine (currently testing), possibly add some emergency telport? that could be a sweet little engine to it where you can synch and destroy stuff on feild Very Happy. but thats my opion on the Deck

Other Notables:
Dino Rabbit
ChaosDragons

Im a Tier 1 duelist so really dont know any in tier 2 expect Darkworlds and GB's same as Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Aerialace

Aerialace

Top Tier Decks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Tier Decks   Top Tier Decks EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:10 am

Chaos Dragons are tier 2 if i remember correctly
Back to top Go down
! Crow Hogan

Top Tier Decks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Tier Decks   Top Tier Decks EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:18 am

I consider them Tier 1 depends if you run Dragonsworn with alot of draw power but either way I would consider them Tier 1 but thats just me though and its about time they won a ycs too as well
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

Top Tier Decks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Tier Decks   Top Tier Decks EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:12 am

Ok, I guess I'm going to do a meta/tier discussion thread soon. For one Dark Worlds are meta, Chaos Dragons are Tier 2.

Dino Rabbit has kind of died since prio left but it it still meta. Then you have other new decks that are becoming meta once they hit tcg pretty much like Hieratics are becoming pretty big. Inzektors are good but... I just don't know I've seen them shutdown so much these days because people know to side specifically for them alot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Top Tier Decks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Tier Decks   Top Tier Decks Empty

Back to top Go down

Top Tier Decks
Page 1 of 1