Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Why didn't anyone use this card?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aerialace

Aerialace

Why didn't anyone use this card? Empty
PostSubject: Why didn't anyone use this card?   Why didn't anyone use this card? EmptySun May 27, 2012 7:54 pm

hey guys so I'm doing card reviews like Shooting Quasar except itll be on cards that werent played alot but deserve to be played so heres my first one

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Intercept_Wave

All synchro monsters on the field are changed to defense position and at the end phase ALL synchro monsters are SENT to the extra deck. So I know there would be a risk of hitting ur synchros but i think it would be worth it.

Back to top Go down
! Crow Hogan

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't anyone use this card?   Why didn't anyone use this card? EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:01 pm

If you have feild pressence with your Synchros then it would just sit there and do nothing but i see your point of it not being played that much.
Back to top Go down
Dominique LeBeau
Chancellor
Chancellor
Dominique LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't anyone use this card?   Why didn't anyone use this card? EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:18 am

Well this card is now dead due to the fact very few decks use synchros now
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't anyone use this card?   Why didn't anyone use this card? EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:09 am

Thats not really true but this would make a really good side card going by what Yagami said because most decks now are either mostly synchro or mostly XYZ even if they run both for any scenario.

Quite a crazy card, was this around when it was just synchros?
Back to top Go down
!duelmonsters

!duelmonsters

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't anyone use this card?   Why didn't anyone use this card? EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 1:45 am

xyz > syncz
maybe was gd last format but not this one ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't anyone use this card?   Why didn't anyone use this card? EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 6:23 pm

only 5 or less percent of the ppl on DN are playing a deck that is build around synchros as main. Its a lil bit like mask of restrict, a card that is only good in the format it camed out in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't anyone use this card?   Why didn't anyone use this card? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why didn't anyone use this card?
Page 1 of 1