Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Hi everyone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Iron Mario

Iron Mario

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone   Hi everyone EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:11 pm

So let's see, some things you might want to know about me:
I've been in some other academies, so I'm used to how things usually work.
My DN account has the same name as this one if anyone wants to duel me.
My decks of choice:
E-Hero: 60 cards, done by me and my favorite
E-Hero: 40 cards, a friend helped me to reduce the cards number and modify the original, its good but I still prefer the one by me (even if its worse I don't care).
Others I want to use or create, those two are my main, but I have more in storage.
And I think that would be it, hope I can do something useful here and to have fun.
So see you around.
Back to top Go down
Light,Yagami

Light,Yagami

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:22 am

welcome to the acad Smile
Back to top Go down
Squalleonhart

Squalleonhart

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:37 pm

welcome to the academy. Heroes aren't used much these days.. Keep the archetype Alive!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shooting Star Academy :: The Campus :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: