Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

how long have u been playing YGO?

Go down 
+10
Sevendrawstosix
Iron Mario
Mobvious
Light,Yagami
Squalleonhart
shadowcody90
Ganador9000
Dominique LeBeau
ULTRABAM1997
adorablecard
14 posters
AuthorMessage
adorablecard

adorablecard

how long have u been playing YGO? Empty
PostSubject: how long have u been playing YGO?   how long have u been playing YGO? EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:47 pm

ive been playing for 5 years since i was 5 but i didnt really go to real tournys but me & my friends dueled and traded Razz. i also stoped for a year so thats y it's not 6 so excuse me if my rulings r horrible i just started playing competitivley 1 year ago march 21st when i bought my dragunity legion structure deck! Razz
Back to top Go down
ULTRABAM1997

ULTRABAM1997

PostSubject: Re: how long have u been playing YGO?   how long have u been playing YGO? EmptySun May 13, 2012 6:49 pm

I've been playing since the game came out.
Back to top Go down
http://heroesduelacademy.forumotion.com
Dominique LeBeau
Chancellor
Chancellor
Dominique LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: how long have u been playing YGO?   how long have u been playing YGO? EmptySun May 13, 2012 7:26 pm

im on my 11th year of this game and hardly get bored of it.
Back to top Go down
adorablecard

adorablecard

PostSubject: Re: how long have u been playing YGO?   how long have u been playing YGO? EmptySun May 13, 2012 7:42 pm

do u guys go to regionals/ycs or locals?
Back to top Go down
Ganador9000

PostSubject: Re: how long have u been playing YGO?   how long have u been playing YGO? EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:03 pm

10 years, used to play irl but it was expensive and perceived as nerdy and playing YGO, chess, and rocking at math didn't help refute that idea so dropped real life YGO for DN on chrome incognito and chess online lol.
Back to top Go down
shadowcody90

shadowcody90

PostSubject: Re: how long have u been playing YGO?   how long have u been playing YGO? EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:20 pm

ive been playing for as long as i can remember. the first structure deck i bought was either kiba or yugi starter
Back to top Go down
Squalleonhart

Squalleonhart

PostSubject: Re: how long have u been playing YGO?   how long have u been playing YGO? EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:20 am

I've been playing since the year before it was released in the U.S. my dad worked for wizards of the coast at that time and he gave me some early prints of LOB and the two starter decks. The first rare card i got out of it was a raigeki, followed by a half print monster reborn. A few years later I entered into one of jump's first united states competitions and got myself a Cyber-stein later as a redaction prize. (i made it into the top six and lost, but it was later discovered that my opponent cheated, so i got a top prize in the mail xD)The meta back then consisted of fast dragon and quick burn builds.. Things have really grown since then ^^
I've been playing since before the beginning of the U.S. game, and I'm not planning on stopping anytime soon~
Back to top Go down
adorablecard

adorablecard

PostSubject: Re: how long have u been playing YGO?   how long have u been playing YGO? EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:23 am

so in 2003?
Back to top Go down
Light,Yagami

Light,Yagami

PostSubject: Re: how long have u been playing YGO?   how long have u been playing YGO? EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:39 am

would u believe me if i sed i started last year? lol
Back to top Go down
Mobvious

Mobvious

PostSubject: Re: how long have u been playing YGO?   how long have u been playing YGO? EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:26 am

I ve got the yugi starter, but i play serioulsy since 2 years now Surprised
Back to top Go down
Iron Mario

Iron Mario

PostSubject: Re: how long have u been playing YGO?   how long have u been playing YGO? EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:48 pm

I played for 1 year and then quitted cuz I had no one to play with. 6 years passed without playing and last year some friends reintroduced me to the game, I'm happy they did it, I have more people to play with now Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Sevendrawstosix
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor
Sevendrawstosix

PostSubject: Re: how long have u been playing YGO?   how long have u been playing YGO? EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:16 am

I've played since the game came out, got a kaiba starter deck
But I've never in my whole life played in a tournament, and my real life cards are kinda crappy
Back to top Go down
coolgirlshark4

coolgirlshark4

PostSubject: Re: how long have u been playing YGO?   how long have u been playing YGO? EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:33 am

Well i used to play yugioh when was almost 5 years old since some of my family members played it and then stopped playing a few months later . Now I found about DN and decided to try it again xD So I might sometimes get my rulings wrong..
Back to top Go down
Deadly Mind

Deadly Mind

PostSubject: Re: how long have u been playing YGO?   how long have u been playing YGO? EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:42 pm

coolgirlshark4 wrote:
Well i used to play yugioh when was almost 5 years old since some of my family members played it and then stopped playing a few months later . Now I found about DN and decided to try it again xD So I might sometimes get my rulings wrong..
lol i'm kinda the same way i use to play like around 7years old but not very well just kind of like random cards that i thought were good xD then a few months ago i found DN and now i'm playing again lol
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: how long have u been playing YGO?   how long have u been playing YGO? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:12 am

lol I played since it came out in U.S. but while only having a brother really.. I had no one to play with ever really including my brother. (not the best sport) but then I found out about DN and I've really gotten back into it. I quit middle-early gx but still watched show til gx was over then quit watching show altogether (-even still-) but came back in October and got into an Academy and have loved it ever since.
Back to top Go down
!duelmonsters

!duelmonsters

PostSubject: Re: how long have u been playing YGO?   how long have u been playing YGO? EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 1:53 am

dm not even play for a year yet :/
dm beat everone on dn p_p
ppl are nuubs ahahahah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how long have u been playing YGO?   how long have u been playing YGO? EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 6:47 pm

I started with yugioh in the time the hamon, raviel and uria tins came out.
my comeback started in the time the shootingstardragon booster came out.

Lol i just cant remember dates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how long have u been playing YGO?   how long have u been playing YGO? Empty

Back to top Go down

how long have u been playing YGO?
Page 1 of 1