Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Mobvious duelist is mobvious.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mobvious

Mobvious

Mobvious duelist is mobvious. Empty
PostSubject: Mobvious duelist is mobvious.   Mobvious duelist is mobvious. EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:32 pm

Hi everyone.

I'm 16 yo and i m fromfrance. I m enjoy to play with you. Smile

I play yugioh since 2 years.

So i know how to play Razz

So good luck and have funs with cards.
Back to top Go down
Light,Yagami

Light,Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Mobvious duelist is mobvious.   Mobvious duelist is mobvious. EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:28 pm

welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
adorablecard

adorablecard

PostSubject: Re: Mobvious duelist is mobvious.   Mobvious duelist is mobvious. EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:42 pm

Very Happy first person i met on DN/ACADemys from france, nice 2 meet u
Back to top Go down
Mobvious

Mobvious

PostSubject: Re: Mobvious duelist is mobvious.   Mobvious duelist is mobvious. EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:17 am

Thanks guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WonderBoy

WonderBoy

PostSubject: Re: Mobvious duelist is mobvious.   Mobvious duelist is mobvious. EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:08 am

Welcome Mobvious have a nice time here with us Smile
Back to top Go down
adorablecard

adorablecard

PostSubject: Re: Mobvious duelist is mobvious.   Mobvious duelist is mobvious. EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:58 am

O_O ur name sounds like a HP spell
Back to top Go down
Light,Yagami

Light,Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Mobvious duelist is mobvious.   Mobvious duelist is mobvious. EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:21 am

lol explain? i dont get how
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mobvious duelist is mobvious.   Mobvious duelist is mobvious. Empty

Back to top Go down

Mobvious duelist is mobvious.
Page 1 of 1