Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

This time its 'roids'!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maseiku

Maseiku

This time its 'roids'! Empty
PostSubject: This time its 'roids'!   This time its 'roids'! EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 6:54 pm

So yeah as you can read in teh title im trying roids, heard they where hard(er) to make a steady deck around so i made or at least trying to make 2 variations.

Deck 1
This time its 'roids'! Roids110
This deck is pretty much straight forward getting fusions for the dill one(cant remember name now) traps that can discard like divine somthing to get roids on grave for Ewpress roid and fetch them back to your hand Falchion (the spaceship) is for abusing ufo roid when hes pumped with united we stand to ss ufo roid back on the field just to be destroyed again.

Deck 2
This time its 'roids'! Roids210
Yeah this one is to get barbaroid on the field asap (fusion 5 roids)
so machine duplication helps, the roids that are 3 each are 500 attack or less (+ really decent level for exceed) to get 3 on teh field, and as you can notice 3x prisma (can be cut down for another E- emergency call) and cut down teh startos for another spell really your choice. anyways, prisma is in here to discard roids to teh grave so you can duplicate expressroid and use ALL 3 THEIR EFFECT AND FETCH 6 roids to you hand!! making it easy to fusion.

Nothing more to say about these 2 they seem simple and pretty decent in my head but i want to know what you guys think, all feedback is welcome+ maybe fixes since i havent tested them nor spend more then 10 minutes each deck.

Thanks for the help beforehand and thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
BlackFireBlaster

BlackFireBlaster

PostSubject: Re: This time its 'roids'!   This time its 'roids'! EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 8:16 pm

roids are not actually that hard a deck to make there are 2 roid decks that i favour theres the Roid Stun and the Roid Swarm
ok roid stun is basically jetroid's eff with teh traps in hand so u dont have to fear mst or heavy
the better one is roid swarm..
i found a combo with roids that lets u swarm loads its basically Ambulanceroid+Expressroid. what happens is u have some roid monsters in grave and u summon ambulanceroid then u use expressroid to add 2 roids to hand then ambulanceroid summons those monsters so its pretty cool. im not sure this combo definately works so until i have a proper ruling on the thing i dont recommend using it :c
Back to top Go down
Maseiku

Maseiku

PostSubject: Re: This time its 'roids'!   This time its 'roids'! EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:59 am

Yea, i've looked into teh 2 but i wanted to make somthing different, somthing they would never expect, but its going to take a while to have a 'finished' deck =P
but so far 2nd deck seems to be working decently altho 1st one has problems as i should make it work with the swarm variation.
Back to top Go down
Diatrus

Diatrus

PostSubject: Re: This time its 'roids'!   This time its 'roids'! EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 7:34 pm

i have a great roid deck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This time its 'roids'!   This time its 'roids'! EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 6:13 pm

Those are really interesting !! The first one seems to be the best one, did you duel a lot with both?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This time its 'roids'!   This time its 'roids'! Empty

Back to top Go down

This time its 'roids'!
Page 1 of 1