Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

hi my name is Teguh Lesmana

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
teguhlesmana

teguhlesmana

hi my name is Teguh Lesmana Empty
PostSubject: hi my name is Teguh Lesmana   hi my name is Teguh Lesmana EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 5:13 am

hi everyone I currently playing Yu-gi-oh with YGOPRO so does anyone here playing using the same system as me? or do you guys usually playing it at dueling network? I have try dueling network before but It always frozed in the middle of connecting thingy that's why I never use dueling Network...so its nice to meet u all and I hope I can be an active member in this academy and make new friends. Thaank you and if you guys have any hints what should I do first in this forum please tell me so...because I'm still confused what is the first thing I should do after post this topic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hi my name is Teguh Lesmana   hi my name is Teguh Lesmana EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 5:23 am

Sup Teguh Very Happy
The first thing i think is be tested, i am also on Ygopro so i could test you if you want ^^ Nice to meet you ^^
Back to top Go down
Maseiku

Maseiku

PostSubject: Re: hi my name is Teguh Lesmana   hi my name is Teguh Lesmana EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:52 am

Welcome, and yeh probably first thing that you can do is getting tested. Also i use YGOPro instead of dn so i can duel you whenever i'm around from time to time =P
Back to top Go down
teguhlesmana

teguhlesmana

PostSubject: Re: hi my name is Teguh Lesmana   hi my name is Teguh Lesmana EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 9:08 pm

hmm okay but I want to ask something, the ygopro I currently playing is YGOPRO 1.02F.0 Percy and is it the same with the YgoPro DevPro version? and do I have to download the YgoPro DevPro edition too?

because I still don't know what the system u guys usually used...well If I have to download it first, I don't mind Very Happy

(soorry for my bad english)
Back to top Go down
teguhlesmana

teguhlesmana

PostSubject: Re: hi my name is Teguh Lesmana   hi my name is Teguh Lesmana EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 12:45 am

ohh Noww I get it!!! basically DevPro is the same as YgoPro 1.02F.0 Percy, but DevPro keep track record of how many times you win and lose and also DevPro keep track of ranked duel and unranked (OMG I just know this...all this time I was dueling random people at YgoPro without knowing anything about ranked duel or how many times I win) so I'm ready to duel hahaha btw my username is teguhlesmana and I always create room name "stardust" so Hiroshi Nakahara Senpai please test me when you're on!~ lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi my name is Teguh Lesmana   hi my name is Teguh Lesmana Empty

Back to top Go down

hi my name is Teguh Lesmana
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shooting Star Academy :: The Campus :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: